Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
As above contributor the dll fixes the same problem in the earlier release too. Problem solved, case closed. Thanks to Dafydd.
POWERDIRECTOR 7.00.1628
On one m/c but not another, if I drop say aquarium.mpg into video line and then click tab "create disc", it says Initializing, gets to 5% and then stops until report generated for Microsoft which I send off.
Removing roxio, anti virus, has had no effect, Clean reinstall has not effect. I suspect graphics issue because what should come up is the template selection.

I have gone around a loop with tech support. Accordingly, am interested in anyone who has had the issue and found a solution.
I believe I have identical program with Powerdirector 7.
No matter what image, static or moving, is added, as soon as I seek to create a disc, it attempts to initialise "creat disc module .. please wait" ingand at 5 % stops, with a report to Microsoft. Nothing I do has resolved this. I am happy to go through hoops
if someone will kindly direct me. I should add that I also see the problem as menutemplateio.dll because the error signature sent to Microsoft is
AppName: pdr.exe AppVer: 7.0.0.1628 ModName: menutemplateio.dll
ModVer: 1.2.5.1616 Offset: 00033e7b
Go to: