Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hat sich erledigt. Ich habe den Support angeschrieben und als Antwort bekommen, dass maximal mit 1080p aufgenommen werden kann. Schade, hatte extra ein Upgrade von Screen Recorder 2 auf Screen Recorder 4 vorgenommen, in der Hoffnung, dass man mit 1440p aufnehmen kann...
I just got an answer by the support and they say that recording higher than 1080p is not possible. This is by design. So my problem has been resolved. Thank you for your help!
Thank you for your response. I am using the Deluxe edition. As you suggested, I contacted the support. Did you see a 1440p option in the drop down menu during your testing?
Hello,

as the title says, I cannot record in 1440p with Screen Recorder 4. Apparently this should be possible. The highest I can set in the program is 1080p. It is also only recorded in 1080p, although the screen resolution (desktop or game) is set to 2560x1440. Also, I don't have an "Original Resolution" option as stated in the help. All I see is the settings: 1080p> 720p> 480p. What can I do?
Hallo,

wie der Titel schon sagt, kann ich mit Screen Recorder 4 nicht in 1440p aufnehmen. Angeblich soll das aber möglich sein. Das höchste, was ich im Programm einstellen kann, sind 1080p. Es wird auch nur in 1080p aufgenommen, obwohl die Bildschirmauflöung (Desktop oder Spiel) auf 2560x1440 eingestellt ist. Auch habe ich keine Option "Originalauflösung", wie in der Hilfe angegeben. Alles, was mir angezeigt wird, sind die Einstellungen: 1080p > 720p > 480p. ...

Gruß
Wahnfried
Go to: