Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I mean heartbeat files saved in the .fit .GPX extension. TCX
In the garmin editing program it can be done and can it be done in PD18?
Can I use the key a second time after formatting the computer?

Like I said, you can do that, and using shadow files will help make editing smoother. Be sure to wait for the little yellow icons on the clips in the Media Library to turn green for the best editing performance.

Your system is about 6 years old, so it will take longer to produce your videos than a newer laptop would; but you don't have to by a new laptop to work with your clips in PD18.

Does anyone know if I can connect an additional monitor to this laptop?
Quote Yes. You can run PD on any recent system. The issue isn't whether it will be stable or crash, but how fast/slow it will be making edits and producing videos.

If you're going to be working with HD clips at 25 or 30fps, especially if they're encoded using AVC/H.264, I think you'll be fine.

If you're working with HD 60p clips, or with any HEVC/H.265 clips or UHD clips (like 4K), you're going to want to use shadow files.

I will want to make movies in 30/60 fps fullhd frames with GoPro8
Procesor SONY VAIO SVF1532M1EW Intel® Core® i5-4200U (1,6 / 2,6 Ghz, 3 MB)
RAM: 8 GB DDR3 (1600 MHz)
Resolution: 1366 x 768
Graphics Card: Nvidia® GeForce GT 740M Card memory: 1 GB
Windows 10 64bit

Will I be stable with this program?
Which version should I choose? I am from another country and it is hard for me to find all the extra plugins and differences. You will help in choosing. Write and I will read your messages with pleasure.
Yes. next week
Customer service doesn't respond right away, I've waited about a week for a response myself. tell me how much time you have been waiting, if more than a week, then maybe write again because the message did not reach them.
For now, it is known only that it will appear on September 18.
200 USD?
I learned that the premiere will be on September 18, but I still don't know the price, what will it be on the day of the premiere, does anyone know more or less what will be?

Probably not, as prices are usually reduced on current version just before new version is released. New version usually starts at full price when released from what I remember.

Ash

and we already know when the new version will come out?
Quote welcome to the forum.
don't know. can't read either; however, wait couple of more weeks and there should be a brand spanking new
PowerDirector 18 for sale! ^^

happy happy joy joy

PepsiMan
'garbage in garbage out'

Will the price of 18 versions be similar to this 17?
Quote BorisFX Film Style & Stylize. What gives this style in the ultimate

Why is it much cheaper with this seller: https://www.vebo.pl/powerdirector
BorisFX Film Styl i stylizacja.What gives this style in the ultimate
What are the differences between the two versions?

I see that ultimate has more plugins, but how do you find them to see them?
Go to: