Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I just purchased PD6 2 weeks ago, I hope that I will recieve the upgrade at no or very little cost. Does anyone know anything about this.

Tom
After I have created and burned a DVD, how do I burn additional copys to a DVD from the MPG file? Do I just copy the mpg to the drive. If so will that also put the DVD title pages in place? Or is the only way to make multiple copys is to make them at the time of the original burning of the DVD?

Thanks, Tom
I am using PD6 with the update. Using this as an example I put 4 Jpegs into the time line at 6 seconds each, making the total length 24 seconds, when I add a transition(Fade) between the photos the total length becomes shorter. Why does this happen? Doesn't the transition split between the two clips equally which should not effect the length. What am I missing.

Thanks, Tom
Go to: