Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Burning to DVD from MPG file copy
Thomas [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 24, 2008 16:32 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
After I have created and burned a DVD, how do I burn additional copys to a DVD from the MPG file? Do I just copy the mpg to the drive. If so will that also put the DVD title pages in place? Or is the only way to make multiple copys is to make them at the time of the original burning of the DVD?

Thanks, Tom
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Thomas,

You've raised a few points/questions which I'll try to answer and hopefully guide you a little.

1. An Mpeg2(DVD quality) file can be created in the Produce section of PD if you want to keep your project video/
2. A DVD can be written to disc from PD's Time-line in the Create Disc section.
3. In the Create Disc section you can select to Burn to Disc or Create a DVD folder.
4. The Create a DVD folder will place all the DVD information a a selectable location and it'll include two folders Video_TS and Audio_TS. It is these last two folders which are placed onto a DVD disc. You can transfer this data using a write to disc software such as Power2Go.
5. when burning multiple discs I would suggest you Create a DVD Folder and use a disc writing software to multiple burn disc.
6. The DVD Folder is retained on your Hard Drive if you wish or you can delete later etc.

Hope the information helps

Dafydd

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Apr 29. 2008 04:18