Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Please read item 7 in the FAQs.

This post does not help at all. I have Powerdirector 15. I know it is a bit old now but it is not that people don't have powerful computers that PD is lagging and freezing. It crashes a lot too when trying to edit audio while doing projects.

I have an Windows 11 13700k with 32GB RAM and RTX 4090 and when editing it is hanging about every 5 seconds. It is annoying and should not be happening. It did not matter if I put the video prieview on realtime or any other setting. It still hangs every 5 seconds or so. An hour project takes two hours. Not very good. The software needs an optimization update or something.

Most systems that are less than 5 years old shouold be able to run this software with a breeze.

I hope Cyberlink devs can fix these issues. They keep wanting me to get 365 but if they can't keep software updated or can't just give us free updates to the newer apps so they don't have to worry about the old apps I am never gonna be sold on a subscription. I prefer to buy my software anyway.
Go to: