Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I am having this problem to now. I just downloaded the update to and it will not even play the movie as soon as I hit play it locks up. Everything is up to date driver wise, I never had this many problems playing movies. I had enough with this software all it does is give problems to people while they take our hard earn money and make this program much more crappy. I am done with this company I am going to arcsoft at least their products work and kept up to date often. Great job crappylink you lost another customer pretty soon you will be out of business and once I hear the news you are I will have a beer and laugh while you people have to look for new jobs.
Its an old update the new update is 5105 I believe.
I have an ATI 4870x2 and this is the only blu ray that is giving me problems there was another movie that stopped half way through but that was resolved this is just plain out dumb. I am going to try out windvd to see if it works and if it does bye bye cyberlink.
I feel some relief now lol. Maybe they brought out a faulty batch but it would be nice if their is an answer to this.
I just bought the new X men and when it started to play the screen was out of picture like its on satellite and the picture is in different colors with little pixels everywhere. I have the most recent update so I have no idea what it could be. I also have power DVD 7 Ultra. This is the only movie that has given me problems so far. Any help.
I have the same problem but I have 2 2900XTs its the software and as for the audio it could be that but I also tried that and still the same results
Ultra is problem heaven have fun trying to get some problems solved because they're customer support is horrible. I got the LG blue ray and I also have problems and when I tried to contact customer support its all automated including email they just give you steps, submit your info and wait for the next couple of weeks for the same result. Just wait for windvd to come out with there blue ray software it will be worth it.
I agree I bought this product online then downloaded it well it gave me such a hard time trying to play just one blue ray so I uninstalled then reinstalled it again and guess what the cd key does not work anymore. I thought it was my hardware but now I see its the software, I want my money back. Im not buying anything from this site again cause its horrible Ill just wait til windvd8 comes out with there version of blue ray then I will buy that.
Go to: