Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi members. I have purchased PD 365 version19. I am finding when i push the start button on the timeline there is a 10 second or more, delay before the movie begins ( clip or movie mode). Also anything I use in Fix and Enhance mode there is a delay. can anyone help with this problem? As this is annoying.
CPU I7 3930K.
GPU Nvidia GTX 970
Ram 16 GB
Windows Pro 10.
Quote Graepat 2, from the symptoms you note, I believe it is another common problem of PD18. If you are comfortable with regedit, you might try this support option to correct.

1) close PD
2) open regedit and browse for the registry key Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\CyberLink\DSP_EffectLogger
3) right click on “DSP_EffectLogger” and export so you have a recovery option if need be
4) after successful key backup, rick click again on “DSP_EffectLogger” and choose “Delete” in the right click menu
5 ) exit regedit

Launch PD18 and see if those two issues are resolved, "Fix / Enhance" crash and "Keyframe" crash.

Jeff
Deleting DSP Effect logger seemed to solve the problem. thankyou to all.
Quote Graepat 2, does selecting the Keyframes tab under the media library cause the instant crash too?

Additionally, does Fix / Enhance of a pure audio file on the timeline open correctly?

Jeff
Yes selecting the keyframe tab does cause it to crash instantly. Have updated the gpu Gtx 970 441-20 has not helped. .The moment i click on the Fix and Enhance button it shuts down., So i separated the audio from the video ,then deleted the video and clicked the fix and enhance button, and it worked was able to adjust the wind or stationary noise . will post the rest of the request later on.
Hi. to all PD users I have purchased every PD since 7 and have had a terrific run with only a few crashes.( Very little until I upgraded my PC.) PD 18 has created a problem with Fix and Enhance button when pushed to use stabilize or any other fix. It simply shuts down .Every thing else works fine. Geforce GTX 970.. CPU. intel i7 3930 K.. memory 16 g. Is anyone else having this problem?
I have worked out how to remove time and date stamps from photos with photo director 10, with great results. So far I have used Content aware Removal tool one at a time. 392 photos so it becomes boring . Can it be done in a block or group of photos ?, The time stamps are all in the same position on every photo. Hoping someone has a answer.
Quote Some photo viewer can display that exif data on those 300 photos and that can be turned off. Or do you mean that the date and time stamp is permanently embeded on each photo by your camera. Please explain as I have not seen that since the days of film cameras.
Yes, It is the camera that embeds it on the photos then i down load them to power director 16 and it is on these photos. The camera is Canon power shot sx210. Hope that helps.
Returned from holidays with 300 plus photos with date and time stamps on them. Can they be removed in power director 16, or do i use photo director if its possible.
Go to: