Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi ,I was looking see if power director change the 99 sec on audio on dvd backgound.It has not change.I wish they change to unlimited or as long as the audio is play.Not stop at at 99 sec limited then loop back.I found even power director 16, 17 has the 99 sec limited.That is just not right.I company use has no limited on audio it background playing on dvd menu.Why cyberlink limited???
It way too Short and bad Idea.You should able shorted or play the whole audio not limited.I hope Cyberlink corrected that Setting in the software?
Thank You
Sheldon
Hello
Why is there a 99 sec on audio playback?Is that true?Is there anywhere it can play a 2 min audio or more?It should suggest no limited on audio play in background. motion video with audio background not hear audio why?I Burn 100xl bd-r xl it took 15 hour movies disc why so hour?
Thank You
Sheldon
Hello,
I Have a big question why the motion only played 24 second?
Other program use before cyberlink powerdirector, you played motion video background as long you like on the menu.
Why is he background played with no audio?Why does take cyberlink to burn 100gxl image of blu-ray project to save t hard drive take 15 hour to do?To burn to disk image to disc only about a One hour 28 minutes or more. This is crazy.
Thank you
Sheldon
Hello ,
I'm have lot of trouble to Clean install Power Director 14 Ultimate.I have accidental save modify on premade disc template.I can't modify that template.I try uninstall the program ,but no progress at all.It still has no effect.Template is still no able to modify.What can i do to fix this big problem??I try people on web suggest and still can no such luck.I attached fix mark with a rrow of file no able to modify.
Thank you
Sheldon
Go to: