Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
motion video background menu
Sheldon25 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 23, 2018 23:37 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,
I Have a big question why the motion only played 24 second?
Other program use before cyberlink powerdirector, you played motion video background as long you like on the menu.
Why is he background played with no audio?Why does take cyberlink to burn 100gxl image of blu-ray project to save t hard drive take 15 hour to do?To burn to disk image to disc only about a One hour 28 minutes or more. This is crazy.
Thank you
Sheldon
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Need more info. See this sticky: https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/50109.page . Please attach a screenshot of the popup window showing the version information of PowerDirector.
Daedalus [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Texas, USA Joined: Oct 14, 2014 23:16 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Sheldon,

Concerning the 24 fps video in a blu-ray menu, I have the same problem. Even though I'm working with 30 fps or 60 fps video files, and I'm using those video files as backgrounds for my blu-ray menus, the rendered menu video is always 24 fps. If I have a 15 second 60 fps video clip as a background video, then a 19 second 24 fps video clip is rendered. It's very annoying.

As for the background video being silent, you'll need to import an audio file to play *over* the video background on a menu. Again, very annoying.

Daedalus