Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How to reinstall Power director 14 Ultimate
Sheldon25 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 23, 2018 23:37 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Hello ,
I'm have lot of trouble to Clean install Power Director 14 Ultimate.I have accidental save modify on premade disc template.I can't modify that template.I try uninstall the program ,but no progress at all.It still has no effect.Template is still no able to modify.What can i do to fix this big problem??I try people on web suggest and still can no such luck.I attached fix mark with a rrow of file no able to modify.
Thank you
Sheldon
[Thumb - how to fix this so you can modify template.jpg]
 Filename
how to fix this so you can modify template.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
328 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
8 time(s)
BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 6240 Offline
[Post New]
There are a few templates that come with PD that are specifically restricted from MODIFY. These are designed by Cyberlink and cannot be altered. They CAN be altered but you would need to go into the folder, find the menu, and alter it by changing items within the template folder. Not easy, not worth it. HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)
Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/
Canon Vixia HV30/HF-M40/HF-M41/HF-G20/Olympus E-PL5.
Tape capture using 6 VCR, TBC-1000, Elite BVP4+, Sony D8 camcorder with TBC.
https://www.facebook.com/BarryAFTT