Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi Adriano

The Macho man suggests you have used the "power tools" button above the timeline. Only you know what you have done.

Go back into "power tools" and see if one is ticked. If there is and you dont want it, just untick it

The flashes above machoman's head say that you have also used the "fix/enhance" button - Again if you dont want them just untick them

Robert
Yes you are right.

The problem is, your link took me to Amazon US where 1 review gave the product one star. This review, in my opinion, was written by somebody with a very low power machine. I tried to put a review in, but they wouldn't let me as I hadn't purchased anything from Amazon US.

I then went to Amazon UK to write a review and the score was already markedly better.

In a nutshell everybody has to keep an eye on Amazon reviews on whichever continent they reside.

Robert
Hi Adriano

This is really quite easy if I have understood your request correctly, ie the same song to play all the way the through the movie

Import your music to the media library and then drag it do to the music track.
The original track will still be in the media library - simply drag it down again and place it to the right hand side of the track you already had in the music track. Do this as many times as necessary to fill the movie length.

If you want to fade in and out when they meet each other highlight this first track, click the music line on the track and you should be able to drag that section down to a lower level.

Then if you wish, you can fade in the second track and so on.

Hope this helps

Robert
Go to: