Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Strange icon on timeline and time on timeline (Must See)
[Post New]
Hi guys
I moved my videos from one folder to another yesterday in order to organize my PC.
After that a openned an project that uses some videos i moved on.
OK my Bad!

I tought i lost the entire Job but PD8 ask me the location for the missing file.
After Inform my timeline became as you see in my picture avatar!

Conclusion
The Good - i burned 1 copy before mess with the folders so i can burn copies from my first DVD.
The Strange - Why this Macho Man icon and the male number?

TheShadowman
Member Location: St Albans, Herts, United Kingdom Joined: Dec 31, 2009 12:05 Messages: 57 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Adriano

The Macho man suggests you have used the "power tools" button above the timeline. Only you know what you have done.

Go back into "power tools" and see if one is ticked. If there is and you dont want it, just untick it

The flashes above machoman's head say that you have also used the "fix/enhance" button - Again if you dont want them just untick them

Robert

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 14. 2010 11:26

[Post New]
Thanks TheShadowman
I didn't checked any of these tools, but your help was very informative.

[Post New]
Just click on the clip with the "m-man" then "Powertools button" and uncheck any of the four available boxes. This will eliminate all the effects to the clip in question. Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted... but to weigh and consider.