Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Background Loop sound for baby DVD!
[Post New]
Hi guys
First of all thanks to all people of the forum!
well
Does anybody know a way to loop 1 song in the timeline?
I dont wanna put lots of mp3s in the timeline due to DVD space.
I really need a simple background loop for a Baby DVD.
Any idea?
Thanks
TheShadowman
Member Location: St Albans, Herts, United Kingdom Joined: Dec 31, 2009 12:05 Messages: 57 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Adriano

This is really quite easy if I have understood your request correctly, ie the same song to play all the way the through the movie

Import your music to the media library and then drag it do to the music track.
The original track will still be in the media library - simply drag it down again and place it to the right hand side of the track you already had in the music track. Do this as many times as necessary to fill the movie length.

If you want to fade in and out when they meet each other highlight this first track, click the music line on the track and you should be able to drag that section down to a lower level.

Then if you wish, you can fade in the second track and so on.

Hope this helps

Robert
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Good explanation, Robert

Attached is an image illustrating what Robert suggested about fading in and out. Doing it this way can make it "sound like" a seamless loop.

Cheers - Tony
[Thumb - Music_Loop.jpg]
 Filename
Music_Loop.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
97 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
241 time(s)

Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
[Post New]
Thanks to TheShadowman and Tony!
Very informative!