Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote apart from your problem, have a look at:

https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/65962.page

for an alternative for crop&zoom

Hatti

thank you, i will try these options...it's very bizarre...it is across the board for all clips.
Hello all,
My Power Director 16 is missing the crop and zoom option under the power tools drop down menu...also video speed and rotation editing options...any info or solutions about this?
Thanks.
Thank you, my project IS on the recent files list, but says that the file and media are missing
Hello all,
I produced a movie last night and all of my project files were erased after. All of my custom PIP and all of the project the media files were saved in a separate folder on my hard drive, all gone now...I used save as and auto save.... I'm going to create another project and produce again and see what happens..any advice for avoiding this in the future?
Thanks!
Quote Hi leaMarie1980 -

When you open PiP Designer, there should be two main tabs - Properties & Motion. I'm assuming you're not referring to that.

In the keyframes section, there have been some layout changes over different versions. In PDR11, for example, there were "Motion" keyframes. PDR16 and other recent versions have "Position" keyframes.

They both mean the same thing.

Cheers - Tony

thank you!
Hello all, I am still struggling with adjusting the speed of my PIP's motion using keyframes..I am trying to slow it down! I have watched many tutorials and they are using older versions of Power Director (I have PD 16) but they all show the PIP window as having a 'motion' option on the keyframe menu, which I do not have on mine...they are adjusting the motion of their PIP's with this keyframe option....and I do not have a motion option on my PIP keyframe menu. I am confused...anyone, please explain....?
Quote Hi leaMarie1980 -

Quote: I want to copy mask and customized motion and placements, as well as size.

Just as Playsound says, all of that can be done using copy/paste keyframe attributes... but NOT masks. Customised motion, placement, size? Yes. Masks? No.

Cheers - Tony

Thank you, I have tried this method and it doesn't seem to be working. I have one master PIP with attributes that I want to apply to others but I think that because my PIP media are various sizes it's not configuring the same...still working on it though.
Quote In the timeline
Right-click on Pip, select Copy Keyframe attributes
selects all pip that will modify
Right-click, select Paste Keyframe attributes

another way

add Pip to the timeline
Drag an image to over to Pip
From the Select menu, Replace

Quote I have Power Director 16 and am trying to format a lot of different PIPs with the same attributes. Can I copy and Paste attributes other that key frame? Can I copy mask, position and size of PIP? Do I have to do them all individually? Thanks

Actually I am trying to copy attributes other than the key frame attributes. I want to copy mask and customized motion and placements, as well as size.
I have Power Director 16 and am trying to format a lot of different PIPs with the same attributes. Can I copy and Paste attributes other that key frame? Can I copy mask, position and size of PIP? Do I have to do them all individually? Thanks
Go to: