Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Missing motion menu in PIP?
leaMarie1980 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 17, 2018 14:15 Messages: 9 Offline
[Post New]
Hello all, I am still struggling with adjusting the speed of my PIP's motion using keyframes..I am trying to slow it down! I have watched many tutorials and they are using older versions of Power Director (I have PD 16) but they all show the PIP window as having a 'motion' option on the keyframe menu, which I do not have on mine...they are adjusting the motion of their PIP's with this keyframe option....and I do not have a motion option on my PIP keyframe menu. I am confused...anyone, please explain....?
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi leaMarie1980 -

When you open PiP Designer, there should be two main tabs - Properties & Motion. I'm assuming you're not referring to that.

In the keyframes section, there have been some layout changes over different versions. In PDR11, for example, there were "Motion" keyframes. PDR16 and other recent versions have "Position" keyframes.

They both mean the same thing.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
leaMarie1980 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 17, 2018 14:15 Messages: 9 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi leaMarie1980 -

When you open PiP Designer, there should be two main tabs - Properties & Motion. I'm assuming you're not referring to that.

In the keyframes section, there have been some layout changes over different versions. In PDR11, for example, there were "Motion" keyframes. PDR16 and other recent versions have "Position" keyframes.

They both mean the same thing.

Cheers - Tony

thank you!