Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I've made a custom menu. I have set a video as background video. It's length is 33 seconds. No sound in that video. Then I've made an audio for the background music. I started with making the audio the same length as the video, 33 seconds. It works fine at the preview, the video and audio fit together, and when the video starts over, the music starts over.

But after burning the dvd, they don't fit at the dvd. When I play the DVD, the video and the music starts together, but the music stops before the video stops. Then the music restarts when still playing the video. When the video restarts again then the music restarts once more. And this repeats.

It feels like the music part is too short at the burned DVD even if it fits in Cyberlink and is of the same length.

If I make the music part 10 seconds longer than the video part in Cyberlink it works on the burned DVD, then the video and the music fit together. (I made this by adding a quiet part at the end of the music, I don't know if this would work if it is music the whole part. If it's quiet perhaps you don't recognize that they don't fit).

So I am wondering what this can depend on. Is there a limit somewhere? A setting?

Is there a difference between how Cyberlink handles video/audio and how the burned DVD does?

(Of course even the burning of the DVD is made in Cyberlink)

Thank's in advance
Quote Try this: Don’t include the root menu. You have chosen an old menu.

I've tried some different things and if I do as you suggested it works fine.

Thanks
I've bought Cyberlink Powerdirector20 and I'm now trying to learn how to use it.

I have a couple of stories that I would like to put on DVD:s . And I would like to have a menu on the DVD:s to be able to choose between different parts of the stories.

I'm trying to make a menu but I don't get how I should keep the menu alternatives on one menu side only.
I've looked at prefab menus and some of them have menu structures like screenshot 1 and some as screenshot 2.

My goal is to have a menu like screenshot 1 with the choices on one side. But when I'm making a menu with "Create Menu" it looks like screenshot 2, and I want to be able to choose part without going to another side.

I guess this is a simple question but I can't figure out what it depends on.
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.
Thanks for the answer.

I got the programs together with a video capture device I bought.
So they are OEM versions and the Bluray feature is not avilable in an OEM, just the full version then?

I looked at the page, and I must say I got confused by the number of choices.

What program/version would you advice me to buy if you could imagine my needs,
(that I'm more than satisfied with what I can do in my versions that I have, but I'm missing the Bluray option)

Thanks in advance!
Hello.
I have old versions of Power Director (V8 and V10) and Power Producer (V5). I do very simpel editing and burning to DVD:s with those,
like a small menu and have some intro and music and so on. And that's completely enough editing for me.
But I sometimes feel that I wan't to be able to burn Bluray discs also because of the size of the files.
There is an option in all three of my programs to choose Bluray discs but if I try it says "Your version of the program doesn't support Bluray discs".

So I wonder, what is the easiest way for me just to be able to burn Bluray discs? What versions are supporting this?
I don't have to be able to do anything more than to just use Bluray discs for burning.

Thanks
Go to: