CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >

I don't think that PowerProducer was ever meant to handle cell phone aspect ration but try this.

Add the video to the timeline and select it, right click, select properties set the aspect ratio to what you want.

Alternately (I'm trying to remember) , add the video to the timeline for full screen. Add the video again as an overlay and adjust the aspect ration for that clip.

I could not find many tutorials on PowerProducer but there are a few on YouTube (like these).

I have set the aspect ratio as you instructed.Ido not know what you mean to add video again as an overlay, I have imported them over and over again and each time they enter sideways.When I hold my phone sideways and record and import it to power producer
it comes out the correct way, unfortunately the videos i need to edit I didnt shoot like that.,On everything else they are fine only in power producer is this happening and there is no rotate option.Thank You for trying to help.
Does any one know why the video I recorded on my phone is playing sideways when I import it to PP from my computer and how I can rotate it.

Sort of trying to eat milk, yeast, and flower vs eating bread.

You must "cook" (render) that ppp project file to a video format that is acceptable to YouTube - mpg2 for instance.
how do I change the format?
Quote I suspect you are trying to open a project file rather than an actual produced video file.
what is the difference?
I just tried to upload again and it says my video is not a supported file type
Okay I just changed what I open the video with from Power Producer (which I made it with) to power director 15. When i try open it in power director I got this message An error occured while opening this media it may be because the file is broken, an unsupported format or a protected video content try contacting you video provider for a different format c:\uservinni\videos\Anthonyshow.ppp that is the folder I have it in on my computer. Now whouldn't the video provider be cyberlink? Why can I open it on power producer and not power director?
I am not sure what you mean by format, wwhen I clicck on propertys it reads type of file PPP file (ppp) open with power director 15 which i just changed from power producer.I edited the video in power producer because I could never figure out how to use power director but you cant upload to youtube from power producer so i am tring to bringb it into power director.I tried to upload directly from you tube but the upload fails and i get a message that it is an incorrect file type Isee no mention anywhere of these ppp files in you tubes help section
I just tried to upload again and it says my video is not a supported file type

What format is the produced video ? Are you sure that you are trying to upload/import the video and not just the files used in the project?
I am not sure what you mean by format, wwhen I clicck on propertys it reads type of file PPP file (ppp) open with power director 15 which i just changed from power producer.I edited the video in power producer because I could never figure out how to use power director but you cant upload to youtube from power producer so i am tring to bringb it into power director.I tried to upload directly from you tube but the upload fails and i get a message that it is an incorrect file type Isee no mention anywhere of these ppp files in you tubes help section
i cannot import to power director a video i made on power producer to power director nor can i upload it on youtube can anyone help me
I am trying to upload videos I made on power director to You Tube, does anyone know how to do this?
Go to: