Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >

In the Produce Module you may want to use the Standard 2D tab instead of 3D. If you are using the Online/YouTube tab then uncheck the box Share as a 3D video.

Yes that was the problem Thank You.I always wondered what would happen if I produced in 3D and I read a few articles online that there would be no difference from 2d, so I just clicked it,they were wrong'
why is a video I uploaded to you tube from power director playing split screen side by side?

I doubt it was authored with PD as PD has only used variable bit rate mode (chapters or content) for DVD and OP attached MediaInfo has Constant bit rate.

Jeff
It was definitely not PD,I started with PD in 2017, these DVDs I made 2005-2010.

As mentioned prior, you can attach the whole text file as a document (the Attachments button below msg window). That's Dolby Digital, are you by chance on a WIN 7 system with PD20?

Where were these discs created with a prior version of PD, which version?

Jeff
No Im on Windows 10.The video footage was recorded on a mini DV VHS TAPE, the editing I think I did with VLC
but I am not 100% sure it was a long time ago. The computer I had at the time had an internal disc writer?reader.
Quote Use MediaInfo https://mediaarea.net/MediaInfoOnline on one of the VTS_01_1.VOB files on one of your DVD's located in the VIDEO_TS folder. Attach the text file to the forum post. Maybe you used DTS audio on the DVD which is no longer supported in PD20. If that's the case, you'd have to convert the files to something PD20 can handle.

Jeff
I did as you suggested I cannot paste anything into the dialogue box here,It shows AUDIOS 1, AUDIO 2, AUDIO3.
All 3 have AC-3 audio.
Quote Use MediaInfo https://mediaarea.net/MediaInfoOnline on one of the VTS_01_1.VOB files on one of your DVD's located in the VIDEO_TS folder. Attach the text file to the forum post. Maybe you used DTS audio on the DVD which is no longer supported in PD20. If that's the case, you'd have to convert the files to something PD20 can handle.

Jeff
Thanks Jeff I am going to check that.Do you have any idea why it would work on power2go13 and no tPD20?

1. I saved a disc image (ISO) of a DVD home movie I made a few years ago using POWER2GO13.I then extracted the files and imported them to POWER DIRECTOR365,set the clips on the timeline and produced it.I get no audio when I play it on PD365,so I started a new project with the same clips and uploaded it to you tube.Still getting no audioI know the audio is there because the files play fine on power2go.,powerdvd17and other software on my computer.I do hear audio from the menu,but when my video footage starts playing the audio stops.I have many home videos on DVDs I recorded over the years and I would like to get them onto you tube and bluray somehow.

What is the difference between save a disc image and burn a disc image?Which 1 do I use to burn a disc at another time or are they both for that purpose?
Vinny if you are having issues burning DVD then you need to give us some more information.
Length of timeline.
Burn choices.
Try without a menu.
Tick or untick hardware acceleration.
Thanks Barry, I have since had success since those earlier failed attempts,yet I didn't do anything different.I but I will keep better track of what I do so if it happens again I can ley you know ,Thank You for responding.
Quote It's only 58 minutes long, I've burned 90 minutes with the same settings before without issue.

Out of curiosity, I looked at the Project Size, and it's only 8.1 Meg - so I wouldn't think that is too big.

How would I go about doing the ISO option?
I have this same problem with authoring except I get to 99% then get the failed message,very frustrating!
I have multiple ISO files of 3-4 gigabytes each of home video I recorded then edited on power director and saved over the years, How can I get all these separate files onto 1 m-disc?

Sort of trying to eat milk, yeast, and flower vs eating bread.

You must "cook" (render) that ppp project file to a video format that is acceptable to YouTube - mpg2 for instance.
how do I change the format?
Quote I suspect you are trying to open a project file rather than an actual produced video file.
what is the difference?
I just tried to upload again and it says my video is not a supported file type
Okay I just changed what I open the video with from Power Producer (which I made it with) to power director 15. When i try open it in power director I got this message An error occured while opening this media it may be because the file is broken, an unsupported format or a protected video content try contacting you video provider for a different format c:\uservinni\videos\Anthonyshow.ppp that is the folder I have it in on my computer. Now whouldn't the video provider be cyberlink? Why can I open it on power producer and not power director?
I am not sure what you mean by format, wwhen I clicck on propertys it reads type of file PPP file (ppp) open with power director 15 which i just changed from power producer.I edited the video in power producer because I could never figure out how to use power director but you cant upload to youtube from power producer so i am tring to bringb it into power director.I tried to upload directly from you tube but the upload fails and i get a message that it is an incorrect file type Isee no mention anywhere of these ppp files in you tubes help section
I just tried to upload again and it says my video is not a supported file type

What format is the produced video ? Are you sure that you are trying to upload/import the video and not just the files used in the project?
I am not sure what you mean by format, wwhen I clicck on propertys it reads type of file PPP file (ppp) open with power director 15 which i just changed from power producer.I edited the video in power producer because I could never figure out how to use power director but you cant upload to youtube from power producer so i am tring to bringb it into power director.I tried to upload directly from you tube but the upload fails and i get a message that it is an incorrect file type Isee no mention anywhere of these ppp files in you tubes help section
i cannot import to power director a video i made on power producer to power director nor can i upload it on youtube can anyone help me
I am trying to upload videos I made on power director to You Tube, does anyone know how to do this?
Go to: