Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hello,

I cannot figure out the reason why the .wav audio file is very quiet when I import them into PD15.

When I play them in Winamp or VLC media player they have a good recoring sound, but in PD15 almost none.

The audio is recored with Yeti Blue mic on WaveEditor.

Does anyone know the reason behind this?

Thanks
Hello,

I just bought a Yeti Blue, connected it, WIN7 found it right away and also PowerDirector 15.

Trying to change the device resolution with the Yeti selected, it jumps right back to 160x90 after saving.

I have the latest PowerDirector 15 update.

Any help?
Quote That's not very grateful, MADKing.

Barry was simply offering a way of enhancing what you're trying to do!

I like your suggestion Barry - and I put it into action.

You can download that little animation at http://directorzone.cyberlink.com/detail/136007857

Cheers - Tony

I did not mean that. If it sounds rude I apologize. I just wanted to prevent further responses for the members here.

English is my second language, so it may sounds a little bit difference when I write somehitng like that, but I do not mean that.
Quote Also, there are a huge, huuuge number of overlays you can steal/borrow from the internet to add techie items to the video.

monitor overlay You would need to chromakey the background out but that's easy. Lots more, you can combine them, too.

Thanks, but Tony solved my problem.

Ahhh Tony, now I understand how it works. My head could not get this together how this functioned.

Thank you so much. You are the best.
Quote I only need the titles and no outlining of subjects. ow exactly did you do the titles?

Hi MADKing -

Perhaps Carl made it sound a little complex because you weren't completely clear about what you wanted to do.

If all you want is to overlay titles, then your task is fairly simple. Just insert a title template in a separate track at the desired point in your project - then modify it in Title Designer.

I uploaded three title templates that might suit your purposes, but only one of them has made itself available on DirectorZone (which tried to tell me my email/password were invalid). I'll post the other links when DZ has stopped messing around.

http://directorzone.cyberlink.com/detail/126399634

The font used in those templates is "Orbitron" so it won't look the same unless you have that font installed on your PC.

Cheers - Tony

Thank you so much for helping, but the link does not work. I get the note "We're sorry but the request could not be processed"
Quote Hi MADKing -

I didn't realise you question had been resolved when I started fiddling with it.

Overlaying the titles it the easy bit. Creating a highlight outline that moves with the subject is pretty much impossible using PDR. Carl's initial idea works well if you're prepared to pause the action (unlike the Terminator trailer).

This is the best I could manage using only PDR & Paint.NET.

Cheers - Tony

Hi Tony,

I only need the titles and no outlining of subjects.

I just realized that actually was you who did this video.

That is awesome.

How exactly did you do the titles?

According to Carl312, it sounds that it would take me forever, but seeing your post and video I have the impression is can be done in a shorter time.
That means I need an image for every word to have it overlayed into a movie clip?
Does anyone know how to make something like in this clip from Terminator.

He scans the people with computer screen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7aSsaTqBCc

Thanks
Thank you
Thanks for the response.

So, why is this message still in this version if it does not matter?

It makes it very confusing.

I can use shadow files or not and both have the same quality when producing the file?
Î am new (one week) to PowerDirector and running into a problem already.

Coming from AP I never encountered this problem.

When I import 1080p clips I get this message:

"PowerDirector detected that you are importing high definition video...."

Why do I have to enable shadow files?
I requested a refund and got my money back. Purchased Adobe Premiere and it worked flawless with the same clips.

So, this was not because of the clips, but rather a bug in PowerDirector.
I will call Germany tomorrow first and if they cannot help then I will upload the clip or cancel the order.
They are all mp4. All files work proberly in PowerDirector, but as soon they are produced as one video, the audio on some files in this video is not working. No tone. That means it has not been converted.
Hallo,

ich habe mir die version 15 gestern erst gekauft und habe schon Porbleme damit.

Wenn ich ein Video produziere, das aus mehreren einzelnen Clips besteht, funktioniert der Ton teilweise nicht beim fertigen Video nicht.

Im PowerDirector ist der Ton da.

Bin im Moment sehr enttäuschend von dieser Software.
Hallo,

ich habe mir die version 15 gestern ertst gekauft und habe schon Porbleme damit.

Support antwortet nicht. Wenn ich ein Video produziere, das aus mehreren einzelnen Clips besteht, funktioniert der Ton teilweise nicht. Der Ton ist gut zu hlren im PowerDirector, aber ist Stumm beim der Hälfte vom fertigen Video.

Ich werde mein Geld zurückverlangen und nach einer anderen Software ausschau halten.

Die ist sehr enttäuschend.

Könnt ich eine gute Software empfehlen?
Quote Hello, did you ever get an answer to your problem of no audio? I need to know, I am having that same problem!

No, no support and answer yet
One day ago I purchased this software and have alrady bad experience.

When I produce a video, some of the clips in it do not have the audio generated.

So far, worthless software.

Very disappointed.
Go to: