Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hey,

Not sure if anyone would know, but I am trying to capture a Dv which has audio recording on chanel two (this blocked out all the background noise). I dont know how to capture the audio channel 2 - is there any way you can change this?

Cheers
Rachael
for anyone else - I did just a quick fix - I now only open files by using the file tab and recently used arrow to open the project I am working on. Not sure why I can not open it from anywhere else but this seemed to work for the moment anyway.
Thank you very much. Isnt it funny how easy it is when you know how - I just for the life of me could not think of how to do it.

Cheers
Rachael
Just woundering if anyone knows if you can split a final production into 2 so I can burn it to two dvds - my problem is that the file is 9285mb and a dvd is only 4700mb.....

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Rachael
Hi, did anyone find a fix for this?

Cheers
Rachael
Has anyone had this in PD6 it has just come up with an error - failed to save the task list file - I am in Create Disk and I am trying to edit the page - I have done pages 1 to 8 but cant seem to change page 9. Any chance of helping me?
ok, after my initial problem with Power Director 6 of it freezing when I was just at the stage of either opening a media file or something very basic like that, - I did all of what support suggested - uninstalled, upgraded all my cards, re installed and stopped running programs in the background. I now only have 15 processes running in the background, and when I try to open the project that I just spent 9 hours doing, it opens in the full screen and all I can do is use space bar to play or pause, there is no button for me to close it and none of the hot keys work.

it seems like Power Director 6 support will again tell me it is something wrong with my computer when infact I think there is a major glitz in the program.

If someone could help me it would be greatly appreciated - I only have today and tomorrow to have this finished.

Many thanks Rachael
for any body who also had this same problem - I did the following - as directed by support:

Please make sure that you have logged in as an "Administrator".

1. Reset your display settings, screen area to 1024*768, color depth to 16 bit and monitor refresh rate to 60 HZ.

2. Please update your VGA card driver, sound card driver and capture card drivers. You may contact the computer manufacturer to get the latest drivers.

3. Please click on the link below to update DirectX drivers (DirectX 9.0c)

details.aspx?FamilyID=0A9B6820-BFBB-4799-9908-D418CDEAC197&displaylang=en

4. Increase Virtual memory:
a. Right click on "MyComputer"
b. Select Properties -> Advance
c. Click on "settings" under Performance.
d. Select "Advance"
e. Click on "change" under Virtual memory.
f. Select "Custom" and enter initial value as "512" and Max value as "3096".

NOTE: If your existing settings are higher than recommended then leave them as before.

5. Uninstall PowerDirector software:

a. Start--> Programs -->Cyberlink PowerDirector --> Uninstall PowerDirector
b. Start --> Run --> type "regedit" --> click "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE" --> click
"Software" --> click "Cyberlink" --> PowerDirector. Delete folder "PowerDirector".
c. Start --> Run --> type "regedit" --> click "HKEY_CURRENT_USER" --> click
"Software" --> click "Cyberlink" --> PowerDirector. Delete folder "PowerDirector".

7. Reinstall PowerDirector.

8. To avoid any compatibility issues, please close all
- Other software and utility applications
- Including virus scans, screen saver and
- Instant messaging software
- close any ANTI-SPYWARE installed on your system
- close any popup blocker installed before you launch PowerDirector.

I hope this helps someone else.........
Hi, I have captured from my miniDV recorder - I then try to import them and when I do - either the computer freezes with a black screen or the capture (what I recorded) takes up the whole screen and I dont know how to close it so that I can edit the file.... Your help would be greatly appreciated - I am running XP.

Thanks Rachael
Go to: