Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
power director will not open saved project - why not?
Rachael [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 13, 2007 06:43 Messages: 9 Offline
[Post New]
ok, after my initial problem with Power Director 6 of it freezing when I was just at the stage of either opening a media file or something very basic like that, - I did all of what support suggested - uninstalled, upgraded all my cards, re installed and stopped running programs in the background. I now only have 15 processes running in the background, and when I try to open the project that I just spent 9 hours doing, it opens in the full screen and all I can do is use space bar to play or pause, there is no button for me to close it and none of the hot keys work.

it seems like Power Director 6 support will again tell me it is something wrong with my computer when infact I think there is a major glitz in the program.

If someone could help me it would be greatly appreciated - I only have today and tomorrow to have this finished.

Many thanks Rachael

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 25. 2007 08:07

Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Rachael,

What's the situation now... do you have PD functioning?

PM me your email address, full name and country.

Dafydd
[Moderator]
Rachael [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 13, 2007 06:43 Messages: 9 Offline
[Post New]
for anyone else - I did just a quick fix - I now only open files by using the file tab and recently used arrow to open the project I am working on. Not sure why I can not open it from anywhere else but this seemed to work for the moment anyway.