Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote OK... for the last several hours PD seems to be working normally..... BUT I honestly don't know what, if anything, I did to get it back to this state. I'm having a hard time right now "trusting" this thing will come up as it should when needed. I guess time will tell, but it would be nice to have an "official" determination of the cause/solution from CL.

Here it also seems to work again. Nothing changed in my software so I asume it was the registration server...
Quote Hi,

I suddenly can't login to my Cyberlink Application Manager... and can't use PowerDVD Live.

It says "Your account doesn't exist", even if I can log into the website with the same information.

Is there something wrong with your server?

The same here...
Quote I’m very upset about this. I have a subscription to PD15, it’s active and good for almost a year still. Today, when I went to open it, I get a dialog box saying I must log in with my Cyberlink Member Account email and password. When I try, it says no account exists even though I can log into the account via the web; including this site. I am totally locked out.I called Cyberlink. They stated this is a known issue and will send instructions to remove the existing software and reinstall it. In the process, any custom effect I have created, templates, or downloads will be lost. Their advice was to back it up to their Director zone – how the hell can I when I can’t log in and get the damn program running!All projects are backed up – but any downloaded templates will be lost. Now, they stated this is a KNOWN PROBLEM. WTF!!!!I have used Cyberlink PD for 4 years. I have put up with glitches, hang ups, etc. But this is about the last straw. I’ve got a paid up subscription – I don’t expect to be locked out at random and loose stuff due to a known problem. Would it have been that hard to send some kind of e-mail advising of this issue and to recommend some steps be taken? Why do customers have to find this out the hard way???I’m awaiting the “instructions”. But I have to state, this is piss poor. I subscribe to the service with the expectation it will be kept updated and stuff like this won’t happen. I’ve been on the fence about moving on to another program, this certainly adds a level of urgency for me to do so.

I have exactly the same. Thx for my money Cyberlink. Paid for something I can't use now.

Hmmm... Weird, sometimes I can login, but most of the time it says that my account doesn't excist... Is there something wrong with the registration server?

[Question ID = CS001679684]
Quote I found a fix for my problem, hopefully it'll help you as well. Go to your update history in Windows 10 and repair the Visual Studio update that was installed on 11/18. After the reboot you should be able to login w/o any problems.
I don't have that update in my history, so I still have the problem.
Go to: