Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
i made a playlist and i want to rate a song or a video clip in that playlist. how do i do it? when i click the right button on mouse it is not possible to use the rate option
Quote S/PDIF (Optical) audio output?
Un-tick the Dolby and DTS format of the S/PDIF audio output in the Windows audio settings > playback device.
After the configuration, launch powerdvd to check the playback.

thanks a lot
you solved my problem
A few days ago i got a reply from cyberlink support and this is what they wrote to me (different from their reply previously):

" Thank you forwriting us back.

Regarding your concern, I would like to inform you that we have reproduced the same condition at our lab, and report to engineer team for further investigation.

Currently, the root cause is unknown. As the YouTube feature requires connecting to 3rd party YouTube server to get the online video. The problem could possibly be related to the YouTube access has alternated/updated at YouTube server side.

It may take uncertain time to discover the problem, for temporary workaround, you are advised to open the YouTube video through web browser as instead.

Sorry for causing the inconvenience. And thank for the report.

Thanks and Regards,

Sunpreet
CyberLink Technical Support"
Stevek - as i wrote i can not play many YouTube clips. Nevertheless - there are some youtube clips that can played.
If those who can not be played have restricitions - why it is possible to play them on youtube website?

Arne - i was dissapointed from cybelink service as they claimed it happens due to drivers of graphic card on my laptop while it is a problem that exist on their product.
I even read about this problem on amazon from other person who bought the software and wrote a review .
I would expect cybelink would take responsibilty and try to fix it, before asking me to do some things that don't solve the problem.
Thank you for your reply. Hope cyberlink will fix it.
Hello. When i try to use YouTube online through powerdvd 16 i can not play many YouTube clips -the PowerDVD busy icon would continue to spin forever until I clicked the [Stop] button to end the attempt at playing the YouTube video and I had to use the Web browser to view that video on the YouTube site. there are only few youtube clips that i can play with powerdvd - others - just busy icon (spin around all time) as described above.
on vimeo it seems to work fine
i have a laptop with 2 graphic cards - intel and nvidia - trying to update drivers as suggested by support didn't solve the problem.
do you have the same problem? can it be solved?
Here is a link for youtube clips i can not play with power dvd -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzFargqtKNs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noj3wBk77t8

p.s. i can see the perview clip picture but it is not possible to play the video clip - only on youtube site

thank you for your reply
Go to: