Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote I've just bought PowerDirector 15. I really like this software, but I'm wondering if the issue while rendering video with transitions using SVRT technology is definitely solved? Or I need to waste my time using "normal" rendering to avoid glitches after each transition. I have lot of family movies in HD, DV and VHS quality to burn on DVD/ BRD, so I really appreciate my time.

Is this the issue where there seems to be a 1/4 to 1/2 second interval between frames? In shooting movies there is always about 1/4 to 1/2 second glitch between frames. In editing the frames and compiling the movie, it is quite noticable.
Quote Thanks for the replies guys.

I only want to use on one computer so will get in contact with Cybermedia and see if they can help.

I'm curious, were you ever able to get intouch with Cyberlink? What did they say?
Fixed the problem.
This question is basically about how do you bypass creating or using menus. The videos I'm making are used commercially, so I do not want to use any menus.

I edit my video, save it, and then go to create disk. I see no reason to use the Produce section, as I need an ISO file.

The Create Disk window opens showing the monopoly board with a frame inside showing a picture of my opening frame.

I do nothing with content or menu preferences, and click 2D disc.

I choose DVD video. 4.7gb, then click burn in 2D.

I choose burn to disk and Save as Disk Image.

After disk is created I do not see the monopoly picture at beginning of video. (1) I do find the monoply menu either at end of video on the created disk, or (2) when I cut a disk from the ISO file I find the monopoly menu at the front of the video after the video has played and resets to front of file. I do not see the monopoly menu at beginning when first playing video, only after it plays and resets to beginning.

Is there a setting I've not triggered to completely bypass creating a menu?

I hope I'm stating my problem correctly, as I'm fairly new at using PD15.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Quote:

Thanks Carl. Makes sense, just before the holidays.
Has anyone heard when PD 15 will be released?

Cyberlink has been dumping all their unsold copies of PD 14, so I know it must be coming out soon>
Quote: Hi 4Kanyone?

There is a very much faster way but slightly more complicated to use, see here. http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/46309.page

Now even better and much faster again is the "new kid on the block" Magic+PD. It's a very fast way of converting files with a lossless codec that's results in problem free editing and faster rendering times too. The final results are fantastic .

Thank you for the info. Could you send a new link, as the one above is for this page. I'm interested in what the faster way to render you are referring to.

Thanks,

Dan
Go to: