Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Menu shows at end after creating disk, when menus are not used
gypsycomp [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 16, 2016 10:02 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
This question is basically about how do you bypass creating or using menus. The videos I'm making are used commercially, so I do not want to use any menus.

I edit my video, save it, and then go to create disk. I see no reason to use the Produce section, as I need an ISO file.

The Create Disk window opens showing the monopoly board with a frame inside showing a picture of my opening frame.

I do nothing with content or menu preferences, and click 2D disc.

I choose DVD video. 4.7gb, then click burn in 2D.

I choose burn to disk and Save as Disk Image.

After disk is created I do not see the monopoly picture at beginning of video. (1) I do find the monoply menu either at end of video on the created disk, or (2) when I cut a disk from the ISO file I find the monopoly menu at the front of the video after the video has played and resets to front of file. I do not see the monopoly menu at beginning when first playing video, only after it plays and resets to beginning.

Is there a setting I've not triggered to completely bypass creating a menu?

I hope I'm stating my problem correctly, as I'm fairly new at using PD15.

Thanks in advance for any help.
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Way down at the bottom of the Create Menu Templates is one that says "No menu". Did you find that and select it? .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
gypsycomp [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 16, 2016 10:02 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
Fixed the problem.
CS2014
Senior Contributor Location: USA-Eastern Time Zone Joined: Sep 16, 2014 16:44 Messages: 629 Offline
[Post New]
Nice job Steve laughing

CS PD13 Ultimate - Build 3516, WIN 8.1, 64 Bit, 16G RAM, Intel Core i5 4460, CPU @ 3.2GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GT720, Graphics Memory(total avail.)-4093MB
LG WH14NS40 Blu-Ray Drive