Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi
I'm trying to use PowerDirector 14 Capture with a Logitech C920 HD webcam [set to Lossless (large file size) video] - but cannot bring up an image or start Capture. When I click on the red record button I get the following message: 'Cyberlink PowerDirector could not start the recording process...
Does anyone use a C920 with Capture and if you it would be appreciated if you could share setting, setup details etc.
Cheers
Hi
I'm trying to use PowerDirector 14 Capture with a Logitech C920 HD webcam [set to Lossless (large file size) video] - but cannot bring up an image or start Capture. When I click on the red record button I get the following message: 'Cyberlink PowerDirector could not start the recording process...
Does anyone use a C920 with Capture and if you it would be appreciated if you could share setting, setup details etc.
Cheers, Rod
Go to: