Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
YouCam only recording a few seconds
Oner [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 24, 2014 16:44 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
So while im trying to record a game with fraps and record video useing my logitech c920 webcam to record in YouCam at the same time it only shows a few seconds of the webcam recording, however I was really recording for around 20 minutes
kitscht [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 29, 2014 12:18 Messages: 14 Offline
[Post New]
Hi buddy, any updates on this yet or if you already found a work around?
Oner [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 24, 2014 16:44 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Nope no real work around yet.
Rod [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 21, 2016 00:20 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hi
I'm trying to use PowerDirector 14 Capture with a Logitech C920 HD webcam [set to Lossless (large file size) video] - but cannot bring up an image or start Capture. When I click on the red record button I get the following message: 'Cyberlink PowerDirector could not start the recording process...
Does anyone use a C920 with Capture and if you it would be appreciated if you could share setting, setup details etc.
Cheers, Rod
Kieran [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 15, 2016 13:23 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Anyone fine a fix for this? Ridiculous how long it has been with no solution. I've recorded multiple videos and physically pressed the stop button when the red writing says "30:03" or something (30 mins) only to then discover there's 5 seconds of footage!