Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Please how to put a timer in PowerDirector?
Tks.
Quote ...I haven't kept up with all the hardware advances since then, and there are other forum members who are more familiar. I hope some of them will offer their advice.

OK.

I will expect some comments from some forum friends who are more familiar with current hardware.

The new PC I am building and I have bought almost all the parts, in a month will be finished and has the following hardware:

MB Giga Byte Z370N Wifi - Mini-ITX
CPU Intel i7 8700
COOLER Corsair H60 (Water)
SSD Samsung EVO 860 250GB
HDD Barracuda 2TB ST2000DM006
RAM Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 32GB (2x16GB) 2.400Mhz.
PSU Corsair CX650M 650W
CASE Bitfenix Phenom Mini-ITX
MONITOR LG 27 LED Ultra HD 4K Widescreen 27UD59 B

I intend to initially use the Intel UHD Graphics 630 IGPU and later check if I need to add an external graphics card, or not.

The hardware in question will be used for editing videos (and photos). I will continue to use PowerDirector 15 and if possible, early next year upgrade to Director Suite 365.

Thank you for your attention.
Oh that's wonderful! It seems like PD was having some kind of problem with the original folder but it brought up the wrong error message. I'm glad it's working now, though! cool

laughing Tks. SOLVED!

Always Young optodata.

Please, give me your opinion about my post:
Intel UHD Graphics 630 is suitable for a quick rendering or would it be interesting to put a nVidia?
This post here, I give as closed and resolved.
Have a great Sunday!
Quote That's very strange. Does it matter if you change the folder or drive where you're trying to save your project? What happens if you create a new test project and just place a single clip on the timeline and try to pack it?

.Thank you very much for your attention.
SOLVED!
I've changed the name of the destination folder.
Quote Thanks very much for attaching that. (Also, nice job on pixelating the contents )

I can see there's a second message right behind this one, and it kind of looks like the progress bar when you're saving a project.

Do you know what it is? Does it stay up after you click OK on the packing message?

The message is the progress of the Project Materials Pack.
After OK the popup closes.
And the Project Materials Pack process is incomplete.
Quote I assume you actually have content on the timeline/storyboard, since having things in the media library isn't enough. Also, you have to save the project first (as a .pds file) before you can pack it.

Maybe you could take a screenshot of your project showing the timeline/storyboard, then save it and attach it to your reply using this button:

Any other info, like things you've already tried and any other error messages you've seen, would be helpful.

Ok. Tks. Please see screenshopt in attachments.
Hi.

I am not able to runPack Project Materials, the PowerDirector stop and the message below appears.

"You must have at least one clip on the timeline/storyboard before you can package a project."

Please, any tips?
Hi.
My new computer has an i7-8700 processor with IGPU:
- Intel UHD Graphics 630
- Graphic base frequency: 350 MHz
- Maximum dynamic graphic card frequency: 1.20 GHz
- Maximum amount of video graphic memory: 64 GB
32GB of RAM.
As my new computer has not yet arrived, I ask: Intel UHD Graphics 630 is suitable for a quick rendering or would it be interesting to put a nVidia video card, for example?
Tks.
Good Morning.
How to make a Transition Room, customized, with an image, but does the image move, zoom in or out, for example?
Should I use a GIF image?
I would like an effect, like the "Star (in Transition Room> Alpha)" or Color Cycle (in Transition Room> 2D) ".
Tks.
Quote You are commenting on a nearly 2 year old thread. Perhaps starting a topic of your own, describing your issue, might be a better start.

BarryTheCrab.
I agree with you.
As I uninstalled and re-installed AudioDiretor the problem that was manifesting in the AudioDirector and WaveEditor forum solved ...
I think the rest ok, too.
If I can reproduce the problem ... I will post a new post with more information.
Thank you for your attention.
Hello.

Is that the only solution?
Uninstall and reinstall the softwares?
I have the following Cyberlink softwares.
Which ones were affected by this MP3 issue?

CyberLink AudioDirector 6
CyberLink ColorDirector Ultra 4
CyberLink LabelPrint 2.5
CyberLink MediaEspresso 7
CyberLink PhotoDirector Ultra 7
CyberLink PhotoDirector Ultra 8
CyberLink Power2Go Platinium 10
CyberLink PowerDirector Ultimate 15
CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra 15
CyberLink Screen Recorder 15
CyberLink WaveEditor Retail 2
CyberLink YouCam Deluxe 7

Tks.
PepsiMan.

Thank you for your response to my post.

Quote errr...your PC meets very minimal specs... you need a faster computer to ease the pain...Suggestions on an PC upgradehappy happy joy joyPepsiMan'garbage in garbage out'

Is this PC configuration appropriate?

MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170N-WIFI ou GA-Z270N-WIFI
CPU: Core i7-6700K ou Core i7-7700K (Or one of the two without the "K" ie without overclocking option).
CPU Cooler: Corsair H60 (Water)
RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport LT (32GB) (2x16GB) DDR4 2400 MT/s (PC4-19200)
SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB
GRAPHICS CARD: EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti GAMING, 4GB GDDR5 or EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti SC GAMING, 4GB GDDR5.
Monitor, HD, PSU and Case, I already have.

Tks.
Hello.
Friends, please ...
I use the CyberLink PowerDirector Ultimate 15 - 15.0.2509.0 (64-bit) software on a PC with:
CPU: AMD Phenom X3 8650
MEMORY: DDR2 8GB
VIDEO ONBOARD: Radeon HD 3200 Graphics (MEM: 256MB)
Every time I edit a video, for example, I put an image and an audio in the same time, every time I run the preview the two (image and audio) do not run at the same time. However, when rendering, the image and audio, are executed at the right time.
The problem is the CPU? Memory or video onboard ?
If I put a video card, can I solve the problem? Will I get a better quality preview and the render it faster?
If a graphic card is the solution, what would be its indication? What model of nVidia or Radeon?
Tks.
Quote ... If you can use use parts out of your old computer it will help lowing your cost...

Nighthawk.

I agree with you in part.
My current PC I rode in 2009/March.
Therefore: 8 years

MB: ASUS M3A78-EM (AM2)
CPU: AMD Phenom X3 8650--- AMD Phenom 8650 Triple-Core 2.3Ghz
RAM: 8GB DDR2
HDs: Seagate
--- ST31500341AS ATA Device
--- ST31000528AS ATA Device
--- ST32000542AS ATA Device
GRAPHICS: Radeon HD 3200 Graphics (256MB)
MONITOR: LG 23" M237WA on ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics - 1920x1080 pixels
BD READER: LG HL-DT-ST BDDVDRW GGC-H20L ATA Device
LAN (Gigabit) : Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller

After mounting the NEW PC, I intend to adapt the OLD PC as an exclusive NAS.

Thank you very much.

NOTE:
Do you have any recommendations regarding Monitor 4K?
1) SAMSUNG - LU28E590DS/ZA 28" UE590 UHD Monitor
OR
2) LG - 27" Class 4K UHD IPS LED Monitor (27" Diagonal) - 27UD58P-B
Quote ... Do you think that you could buy the same components in Brazil for an equivalent or cheaper price? Perhaps? Maybe? ...

tomasc.

Due to taxes, prices in Brazil are ~100% higher than US prices.

Some examples:
MB: USA $134,98 Brazil $260,88
SSD: USA $104,45 Brazil $207,18
GRAPHICS CARD: USA $139,99 Brazil $214,68

I will buy in Brazil the items that present the best cost-benefit ratio and in USA the items that truly present the best price.

Tks.
Carl312 and stevek.

Due to the customs rules, I'd better bring the pieces and set up here in Brazil.
What about the monitor, please, what do you think?:
- Although I have a FullHD monitor I am researching a 4K monitor because I would have better visual access of the timeline.
-- Correct?
-- If you have any indication ?!

Thank you so much.
stevek.
I agree with you.
However, I live in Brazil and in the second semester, I will go to the United States and I intend to buy the parts so I can build an updated PC.
It is difficult to bring something already assembled, as the value would be around $ 1,300 ~ $ 1,500 and the quota (limit of purchases customs) is $ 500 per person.
Thus, by bringing the parts to be assembled, I can better distribute the values according to the quota of each one of the family.
I saw on the site that it also has the parts I'm searching for.
I'm going to look very closely and I'm very grateful for the tip.
This setting I adapted from a setting I saw on the tonymacosx86 site.
I do not intend to run 100% MacOS. I'm going to run 100% Windows 10.
In addition to the Video Editing, my another hobby is learning other O.S., this setting will allow me to get to know MacOS, Linux, etc.

1) One of my questions is: is the configuration appropriate for PowerDirector Ultimate 15?
2) Although I have a FullHD monitor I am researching a 4K monitor because I would have better visual access of the timeline. Correct? If you have any indication ?!

Tks.

Note: I am not a gamer.
Good Morning.

After I retired, I resumed my Video Editing hobby.
They are Video Edits, not very frequent and focused on family moments.
It happens that my current PC is almost retired, too.
So, I'm researching parts for assembling a new, more upgraded PC so it has a long life.
As you are habituated and have more expertise than I, I relate the items (Hardware) that I am researching and I request to you, please, that if you have tips and suggestions, guide me.

MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170N-WIFI ou GA-Z270N-WIFI
CPU: Core i7-6700K ou Core i7-7700K (Or one of the two without the "K" ie without overclocking option).
CPU Cooler: Corsair H60 (Water)
RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport LT (16GB) (2x8GB) DDR4 2400 MT/s (PC4-19200)
SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB
GRAPHICS CARD: EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti GAMING, 4GB GDDR5 or EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti SC GAMING, 4GB GDDR5.
Monitor, HD, PSU and Case, I already have.

Thank you so much.

Note: CyberLink PowerDirector Ultimate 15 - 15.0.2509.0 (64-bit)
Thank you, Neil.F.1955 and jcardana.

Quote:
Quote: If you're referring to adjusting the width and height of the TV safe zone
No, that's not what he's asking.

You are correct, jcardana.

Quote: Or produce the video and then make another project with the video respecting the margins of TV Safe.
Yes, this is your best option.

I will do so.

Hugs.
Hi.

I have the finished project without considering the TV Safe.

Is it possible to adjust to use the safety margin TV Safe with a single command?

Or I have to adjust picture by picture,

Or produce the video and then make another project with the video respecting the margins of TV Safe.

Tks.
Go to: