Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks for the quick reply.

But I am having trouble understanding just what needs to be done in order to prevent the audio track from looping with the video background. Could you please clearify what steps I use to get to the settings that need changing.

In the Create Disc Mode I've tried - Edit -Preferences...-Editing- Durations. Then in Create Disc Mode I tried -Add background music -and the trim audio always reverts back to between 6-10 secconds after adjusting. So far no luck.

Thanks again,
Michael
I'm glad the capture works for you. It would appear that while at least two other older, less fancy featured video editing software programs that I have recognize my A-to-D converter just fine, PD6 with the latest & greatest can not. I got a tech support response for your edification and my dissappointment. ---

"In regard to your issue, we regret to inform you that PowerDirector 6.0 software does not supports any type of converters, connectors and hubs etc. As you are using a device to convert analog signal to digital signal it will not work properly with PowerDirector software. "

They go on to advise I buy from a compatable list of capture cards to makeup for the program's deficiencies.

So, I guess your right, I need to buy more hardware to get PD6 to work for me while other programs just expand their capture device profiles. (with all due respect) NOT!!

What is the point of video "Capture" if PD6 is failing to capture? The "solution" seems to be: use another software program to get around it. This is a problem for PD6 to fix, not for other manufactures to make up for PD6's shortcomings. Don't get me wrong, the advice works, provided you have another program. Capture is a basic function of video editing software and should be expected when purchasing PD6.
I have PD6 and the "Bonus" menu templates.

I had this problem too. It was/ is very frustrating. I have linked the problem to the animated backgrounds in menu templates. I played around with different menu templates and the same audio track, and noticed audio would repeat every time the background animation would loop. Most of the still menus don't have this problem. I guess the menu template programmers got a little sloppy. They look nice, but can't be used with audio very well. Too bad.

Hope Cyberlinks looks at these forums to see the bugs all of us have uncovered.

I currently have PD6 and having trouble editing the default text that is found in the menu designer section. I cant change it or delete it! The text "My Video" is not going anywhere!javascript:emoticon('');
Go to: