Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Only solved, by removing true hd audio from the bluray . Not really a great solution is it . Updating your software to play true hd would infact be much more preferable!!!!!
Hi yes thanks contacted support and after supplying them all information it appears that they are in fact aware of a problem with true hd 5.1 on a number of systems this has apparently be the case since powerdvd12 .they have passed on the details to the development team , but I'm
not holding my breath . I infact converted the tru hd to Dts and the problem was solved
Yes I can confirm Dolby atoms works fine on powerdvd 15 , I'm running pioneer lx88 and all is good
No it dosnt
Wondered if anyone else has this problem ? A few of my bluray iso's won't load in powerdvd 15 , they start for a sec and then it goes back to start screen . For some reason though if you set the audio to Pcm decode by powerdvd the movie will play just fine , you can even change the audio back to non decode once the movie has started . Very strange . I'm running Windows 10 all latest drivers and update . I also see that powerdvd dosnt detect all 3D movies like it did in Windows 8 . Very buggy now
Mvc 3d Mkvs are not supported by powerdvd , although I'd imagine it will be soon , I mean they have only been promising it since powerdvd 12
Thanks
Hi HELP!!!! lol reading this post and it would be amazing to be able to use my powerdvd to play iso and 3d iso from kodi. unfortunately im a bit of a moron when is come to the setup. don't suppose anyone can point me to a proper idiots guide ??
Was wondering if anyone else has this problem, now we can play .iso directly within player every now and again it fails to load the iso and asks you to retry , when this happens it creates anyone drive on my system and then plays fine . As time go by I end up with many many drives until I have to go to device manager and uninstall the cyberlink virtual drive . Not a massive problem just very annoying !!
Go to: