Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I use PD13 on Windows 8.1. I have installed the latest PD patch (13.0.3516.0) and K-Lite Codec Pac k 1175 Standard.

Yesterday I tried to compile and burn a DVD from my slideshow DV video files (DV-AVI 720x576/50i) created by PD 13. When I play the video clips either with PD or with Windows Media Player, everything looks fine. At the beginning I could not create the iso file, the procedure always stopped at 80-90% and I got Audio cut or Video cut error messages. That's when I installed K-Lite and it solved the problem in the sense that I could create the iso file. However, when I play the iso file, the transition from the title slide to the first photo is delayed and breaking up. First I thought that this problem is related to the menu, so I removed the menu and all clips except one from the project, but the problem remained.

I wonder whether any of you experienced this issue before and whether you can advise me what to do.

Thanks for your help,

Laszlo
I am still struggling with scene detection. Today, as an experiment, I tried to render a short clip (just 4 photos). First I used MPEG-2 format and, just like earlier in the last couple of weeks, scene detection does not work on the mpg file, and PD displays an error message (the same than earlier) when I try to load it or play it. However, if I choose the AVI format, everything works like a charm.

Have you experienced anything like this before?
Thanks Carl312. I tried to do the same, but again Scene Detection does not work on this particular file (it works on some others) on my PC.

Hi stevek. No the program does not ask me to install Rich Video. Anyway, I followed the instructions in the link and Rich Video is running on my PC.

Since PD13 worked flawlessly on my PC a few months ago, I guess I should try to fully remove and then reinstall PD13. I tried it already once, but maybe I failed to remove PD completely. Any suggestion?
I star a new discussion with the same topic so that I can upload the mpg file. Here it is.
Thanks, I am going to do that.
Sorry, I attached the pds file instead of the mpg file. How can I replace it with the mpg file? I cannot add one more attachment to my original message.
Hi Dafydd,

All clips are mpeg2 (mpg) files. I have attached one of them to my original message. I wonder whether you can import it to PD and run scene detection on it.

Thanks for your help,

Laszlo
Hi,

I am new on this forum, so please forgive me if my issue had already been discussed before.

I started using PD13 a few months ago and successfully burnt a few DVDs of my video clips (sldeshows with background music). Some of these clips were made years ago by various other programs and some others were made by PD13. Last week I tried to burn a new DVD using some of the same clips, but this time Scene Detection (RichVideo) did not work. Moreover, I cannot move these clips to the timeline; I always get the error message: Media Source Error [Error Code2]. I tried to open 20 other clips as well. Interestingly, Scene Detection worked with 2 but not with other 18.

Can you give me some advice what to do? I attach the dxdiag and media info files.

I also attach one of the clips that I failed to load and open in PD13.

Thanks,

Laszlo
Go to: