Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PD 13 failure to render video files properly
Laszlo2015 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 11, 2015 20:23 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]
I use PD13 on Windows 8.1. I have installed the latest PD patch (13.0.3516.0) and K-Lite Codec Pac k 1175 Standard.

Yesterday I tried to compile and burn a DVD from my slideshow DV video files (DV-AVI 720x576/50i) created by PD 13. When I play the video clips either with PD or with Windows Media Player, everything looks fine. At the beginning I could not create the iso file, the procedure always stopped at 80-90% and I got Audio cut or Video cut error messages. That's when I installed K-Lite and it solved the problem in the sense that I could create the iso file. However, when I play the iso file, the transition from the title slide to the first photo is delayed and breaking up. First I thought that this problem is related to the menu, so I removed the menu and all clips except one from the project, but the problem remained.

I wonder whether any of you experienced this issue before and whether you can advise me what to do.

Thanks for your help,

Laszlo