Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Ive never played a game ever..I just use the PC for music mainly with Cubase but ive added PD in .But i will go through the programmes and see which one helps
jcardana, i down loaded it but it gives options for vista and xp but not for windows 8.also i found these others

https://www.raymond.cc/blog/safely-close-all-running-programs-in-windows-with-ability-to-restart-the-closed-programs/
I see this mDNSResponder.exe Bonjour Service related to Itune which i dont use.Does it work with something else ?

And also this NVIDIA Driver Helper Service, Version 361.43
Ive downloaded it .And i will see if i can work it out as there are so many showing .I'll be back thanks
Hi jcardana,

I managed to shut down a few processes that i could work out that were using up the cpu for nothing but the many others i cant tell what are in use for...

Even while i write this with no programmes i use usually i see 73 processes in use.

So im trying to work out slowly by here and there where i find info which ones to switch off so they dont effect the computer functioning..PD14 is still dragging because of it but so far has not crashed like it was doing every few mins when i had the game experience on.So the problem is definitely these processes which i need to bring down in the number .So thats where im at right now
Jcardana, I think you are definitely right,Saying that i havent had any crashes since i uninstalled the game experience,So im sure im in the right track .But now the confusing part starts..lets see where i get to but thanks for help so far
87 right now with PD on
Here it is
Ok done that and Its improved and so far no crashes but its still dragging even on low resolution ...
jcardana, thanks for that but how do i switch it off as im not that tech savvy ?

Heres's the specs

Windows 8.1 64-bit
RAM 16 GB
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 645

AMD A10-6700 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics

Thanks
I seem to continue to have problems with PD 14 .I even upgraded my PC with more Ram, cleared files,found now viruses ormalware but nothing has really improved but seems to be getting worse even in low preview resolution with just 2 video tracks it starting to crash.The last time it crashed i checked the task master the the CPU/memory usage was low..im very close to getting rid of this programme and trying another one soon if this headache continues .Im still open to advice to what the problem could be ..Thanks
Scott , you maybe right it could be a virus even though i strictly dont visit shady sites on this pc as this is for my music work but on the other one i do and that working perfectly fine lol .. When I was using powerdirector 12 it was ok then when i went to 14 there were some issues but as what its turned into the last week or so..Im going to check it out or get it checked out and find out if its a hidden virus thanks
Scott, thanks for your reply..I did defragment it today, checked for viruses , deleted many but still its acting the same.When i checked the taskmaster it had it 100 percent on cpu and a lot of memory was taken up.I think also im using music software the PC cant handle it..maybe.Im not a tech wiz..I might just have to get another PC just to use this programme is another option Thanks
I just upgraded a month or so back from powerdirector from 12 to 14 and im facing several
problems from first the software going slow to the tracks freezing and
jittering ..And now even if use one track im having problems along with
crashes..The PIP is turning into a nightmare as its hard to do anything because of the slow speed and other issues not solved.

Ive contacted support and gone through the usual of providing
photoshots,downloading again ect but still its just getting worse each
time till its getting to hard to use even with one track ..Im wondering if anyone can help
Go to: