Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
i already installed the patch and it did not work but i am see if anyone has the new build 1604a i have already had the situation done like they contacted me in a email but when i tried to download the 1604a link they gave me it did not work so i have re emailed them but there email has not came yet.
hi dave but in the version 1509 i do get the prblem that the pip editor freezes and then it close the program so i do need it.
Hi guys well i recently got the patch for the pip editor but now i need help i can not find where to downloaded the new build of powerdirector the new version is 1609a & i right now got cyberlink powerdirector 6 build 1509 & i need 1609a please someone help me.
i have atached a dxdiag texts please help as soon as they get the issues worked please tell me please
hi i have problems with the pip editor it crashes on me to when i click on the pip editor please some help me
Every time i attempt to edit a PiP i get an error message and the whole program crashes. Can some1 help me please.....?
My PD version is 6.0 and the error message picture is below

and my other problem is whenever i open my project file it won't load but it says to open the media file the was used in the project file but when i go click on browse and look for the wmv file it is not displayed and i can't not open it so wheat do i do please help me.
Go to: