Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Help Me Please PD 6 Alot Of Problems
Kishan [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 13, 2007 14:04 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
Every time i attempt to edit a PiP i get an error message and the whole program crashes. Can some1 help me please.....?
My PD version is 6.0 and the error message picture is below

and my other problem is whenever i open my project file it won't load but it says to open the media file the was used in the project file but when i go click on browse and look for the wmv file it is not displayed and i can't not open it so wheat do i do please help me.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 13. 2007 15:22

Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
1. Uninstall - re-install PD6
2. Check you have the up to date Direct X on your system
3. Contact Customer Support and provide information clearly in a "bullet point" list format.

From the information you have provided, I've been unable to replicate your problem. Sort out the basic problem and the other one you've mentioned should not occur.

Looks to me as if it's your PC or you've badly installed the software.

Dafydd

Mark [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 22, 2007 07:11 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
I've got the same pip edit problem. I've re-installed it several times. Updated my graphics card, made sure directx9c is installed and ensured all the XP updates are installed. AND IT STILL CLOSES DOWN when I try to open the pip editor???

If I had any hair I'd have pulled it out>