Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
New powerdirector build
Kishan [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 13, 2007 14:04 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
Hi guys well i recently got the patch for the pip editor but now i need help i can not find where to downloaded the new build of powerdirector the new version is 1609a & i right now got cyberlink powerdirector 6 build 1509 & i need 1609a please someone help me.
Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
The patch is ONLY for users who have version "1604a" installed on their computers. So since you have 1509, you don't need it and shouldn't install it.

Dave

Kishan [Avatar]
[Post New]
hi dave but in the version 1509 i do get the prblem that the pip editor freezes and then it close the program so i do need it.
Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]
Hmmm...it might be for another reason though, not what they fixed. I wouldn't recommended installing the patch. However you can find them here:

http://www.cyberlink.com/multi/download/patches_4_ENU.html

Good luck
Kishan [Avatar]
[Post New]
i already installed the patch and it did not work but i am see if anyone has the new build 1604a i have already had the situation done like they contacted me in a email but when i tried to download the 1604a link they gave me it did not work so i have re emailed them but there email has not came yet.
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Daveed is right.

Kishan you MUST respond to the email from CyberLink if you cant download the updated program they have made available to you. Even send a second email.

Copy the following (add the url address where indicated) and send it to CyberLink:
Hi CyberLink,
I can not download the software from the link "ADD LINK HERE" you provided. Please can you send me a new link.
Thank you
Kishan

Dafydd

Members please note: I supplied Kishan's details to CyberLink initially.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jun 08. 2007 08:34