Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote The MD5 hash as generated by Cyberlink is valid because App Manager had no trouble downloading and installing the 2721 update this morning on my desktop.

Try rebooting and launching App Manager again. If you still get an error message, you may need to install it and run the original installer again. If you have Win 10, to uninstall it just right click on the Start icon and choose Apps & Features. You can speed up your search by typing in "app" like this:

Uninstalling App Manager will not affect any already installed DirectorSuite programs. It will also automatically update itself to the latest version even when you reinstall an earlier version

My IT Guy find out id was a IST Problem,,,,,,, Problem Solved Thanks
Hi Guys
can not Download my 365 Update PD 17
MD 5 Problem what is MD5 ????
Paul

Thanks optodata, I appreciate your input. I'll go the Support route
Chuck

Hi Guys
I appreciate also 100 % the same Problem
Quote The patch does not show up or automatically download for you. You still need to download and install it. The notification did not show up when PD17 was started in the morning. It did show up when I started PD17 again in the evening when I got home. It is a 2 second message that appears at the lower right in the same space as the Cyberlink Advertising to tell you to upgrade. to the 365 versions. I clicked on that message just before it disappeared. That opened my web browser to the update page. I still have to everything after that.

ChrismasFix

After Download surprised 100 % no Problem ( 2314.1 )
Quote Why am I getting stopped in the middle of recording stuff with an error message saying I have insufficient disk space? I have over a terrabyte and a half of free hard drive space! What gives?!

Hi DJ Scot
Today in the world of 4 k ,1,5 TB is Nothing ...
Try an make a Test with lower Material 1 GB = after X .....

Regards Paul
Quote Free Powerdirector Animated Shape Titles

DOWNLOAD: http://oneclickmobi.com/powerdirector-templates/powerdirector-animated-shape-titles/

Thanks Man super
Great love it !!!
Quote Paul and his Wildebeast shall be missed. I wish his family well in this sad time.

Hi BarryTheCrab

I am Still Alive. But our Marketing product Director passed away during the IFA in Berlin on the opening day at the age of 53. He worked many many years for Cyberlink in Europe. As a big and close friend and as a technical advisour, we lost a great man in Europe. His wifes name is also Maria like my wifes name.

it is my duty to tell you my English Speaking Friend about this great loss.

Please Keep the Legend in memory.

Paul1945
Wie ich aus Deutschland erfahren habe ist unser Lieber Freund Volker Maxisch Gestern gestorben
Wir haben mit Ihm einen grossen Fachmann und Grossen Freund Verlohren ...Seiner Familie besonders seiner Maria wuenschen wir ganz herzliche Anteilnahme.
Ich werde Ihn nie Vergessen Paul Eberhard Sued Afrika
Wie ich soeben aus Deutschland erfahre ist unser Lieber Freund VOLKER gestorben.
Allen ein Riesiges Beileid besonders seiner Maria
Wir alle von CyberLink verlieren einen ganz tollen und Wertfollen Freund
cool found a Perfect Handbook for the New Panasonic GH 5
www.manualslib.com/manual/1252486/Panasonic-Dc-Gh5.html?page=185
Quote Hi Boys and Girls
Like to Buy the Canon XC 15
Has one of you Experians With the Recording Format MXF ???? and PD 16 !!!cool
Thanks from South Africa
Paul

PROBLEM SOLVED Pd16 can not read MXF
Hi Boys and Girls
Like to Buy the Canon XC 15
Has one of you Experians With the Recording Format MXF ???? and PD 16 !!!cool
Thanks from South Africa
Paul
Quote Hi all,
i am wanting to create the below video to use as an intro for my daughters first birthday
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJkQ-1Jvf0g
once the disney test enters, i want somehow erase it to add the text i want to add.
Could someone walk me through, or better yet, design me a blank version of this so i can add my own text?

Many thanks in advance.

Common Dady you have a lot of Help in PC16 with MultiCam Designer and Express Project ....go with your Fantasie !!!
Lens Correction GoPro Hero 6 are available coolcool
Quote Hi

I have a small problem with rendering in project 1080 25p, sources are 1080 50p

In project whole movie looks OK, but after "Produce" these fragments which were edited in ColorDirector6 have small green belt in bottom.

Other fragments without any action in CD6 looks OK...

In old PD15 and CD5 everything was OK

Any suggestions?

Irek

Hi somrozen

Are you Editing in Dual Screan ??? I had the Same smalle Problem .I Never had the Problem in Preview ...and never in Final Product,

Controll the Monitor settings !! Spezial if you Editing in 4k
Hi Peter

I think you have to Try Windows 10 settings .....

Paul
Hi TY12

Try to complete cleaning PD16 with Revo or iobit to make a Deep clean ...Then reinstall Complet NEW !!

Paul
Hi TY 12

I made a 2 Test with 4k and all your Settings absolut no Problem and clean !!

ONLY Difference PAL

Regards Paul
Hi ED

My Dual is working just check,,,, click on the Clip in the Markt clip you have in the Timeline must be blue !!
Go to: