Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PD17 patch update 2314 available.
[Post New]
See update web page.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
The new update is also available for people with the subscription version.

Hooray, it's an early Xmas present from Cyberlink! cool

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 25. 2018 22:28

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
Anonymous [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote See update web page.

Awesome. I went and got it from the web page, but aren't you supposed to get a notification within PD so that it's a one click deal?smile
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Awesome. I went and got it from the web page, but aren't you supposed to get a notification within PD so that it's a one click deal?smile

You can get the notification if in Prefs/General/ Internet: Automatically check for software update is checked. Got the notification yesterday when I astarted PD17 in the evening.
Anonymous [Avatar]
[Post New]

You can get the notification if in Prefs/General/ Internet: Automatically check for software update is checked. Got the notification yesterday when I astarted PD17 in the evening.

yep it is checked, but the patch never showed up. No biggie 😊
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
The patch does not show up or automatically download for you. You still need to download and install it. The notification did not show up when PD17 was started in the morning. It did show up when I started PD17 again in the evening when I got home. It is a 2 second message that appears at the lower right in the same space as the Cyberlink Advertising to tell you to upgrade. to the 365 versions. I clicked on that message just before it disappeared. That opened my web browser to the update page. I still have to everything after that.
Paul1945
Contributor Location: South Africa Joined: Apr 12, 2014 14:11 Messages: 327 Offline
[Post New]
Quote The patch does not show up or automatically download for you. You still need to download and install it. The notification did not show up when PD17 was started in the morning. It did show up when I started PD17 again in the evening when I got home. It is a 2 second message that appears at the lower right in the same space as the Cyberlink Advertising to tell you to upgrade. to the 365 versions. I clicked on that message just before it disappeared. That opened my web browser to the update page. I still have to everything after that.

ChrismasFix

After Download surprised 100 % no Problem ( 2314.1 )

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 27. 2018 06:35

Pauls PC
X399 AORUS Extreme/AMD Ryzen2970WX/1xQuatro 4000 Driver:Geforce 419.67Skill V DDR4 64GB/3200MHz/Win10 prox64
Intel SSD 750/400 / Intel SSD 750/1.2Tb 1x4TB SSHD /1xSeagate 10TB pro
1xSamsung UA28D590 4k LUMIX GH5 1xLG HDR
Anonymous [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote The patch does not show up or automatically download for you. You still need to download and install it. The notification did not show up when PD17 was started in the morning. It did show up when I started PD17 again in the evening when I got home. It is a 2 second message that appears at the lower right in the same space as the Cyberlink Advertising to tell you to upgrade. to the 365 versions. I clicked on that message just before it disappeared. That opened my web browser to the update page. I still have to everything after that.

I get that. I was just pointing out that the previous patch was available by clicking on the bell and then downloading and installing, but this one never showed up for me there, so I went to the website directy and downloaded and installed it. No biggie, I was just curious as to why the notification didn't work when it is checked in settings. Hardly an issue though. smile

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 27. 2018 07:38

poicpi [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Cyprus Joined: Nov 13, 2011 15:06 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
Quote The new update is also available for people with the subscription version.

Hooray, it's an early Xmas present from Cyberlink! cool

--------Hi,I don,t see where is the download patch..

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 28. 2018 15:40

Regards
MickR535 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 05, 2018 07:35 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]

ChrismasFix

After Download surprised 100 % no Problem ( 2314.1 )

Sadly, it completely stopped my PDR 17 Ultimate from even loading.
Worked perfectly before the udate ..... tech support making feeble attempts to get it going again.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Quote --------Hi,I don,t see where is the download patch..

Look at the top of the PD17 forum index. If you have the subscription version, you need to run the Cyberlink Application Manager.

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

poicpi [Avatar]
[Post New]

Look at the top of the PD17 forum index. If you have the subscription version, you need to run the Cyberlink Application Manager.
ç
Thank you.I reiceive the error message(the visual c ++ 2012 is not installed,install it from the page, when I click to install the Directorsuite 360,from the Application manager..
Do you have un idea what would be..? Regards
optodata
[Post New]
Quote Thank you.I reiceive the error message(the visual c ++ 2012 is not installed,install it from the page, when I click to install the Directorsuite 360,from the Application manager..
Do you have un idea what would be..?

That is a question for Tech Support, as they are better equipped to assist you. Here are the instructions for contacting them.

YouTube/optodata

poicpi [Avatar]
[Post New]

That is a question for Tech Support, as they are better equipped to assist you. Here are the instructions for contacting them.

---Thanks Regards