Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
My old laptop is acting up so I bought a new one. I have Power Director 365 so I know I can download the programs themselves using the Cyberlink Application Manager.

BUT how can I move the various extension packs I have downloaded over the years rather than having to redownload them?

I also had many custom-made Titles, PIP Objects, etc. that were made by others that I downloaded from the DirectorZone, as well as my own that I used often that will be overwhelming to have to reproduce. How can I find where these were on my old laptop so I can move them to the proper files on the new laptop?

Thank you!
My friend created a fitness video in her studio where her and her trainee spoke sometimes, THEN she added music to it afterwards from some iphone app and the music is too loud to understand the voices well. Ugggggg

Is there any way for me to use AudioDirector to now turn down the ONLY the music volume so the voices can be understood more? I see only one audio track when I open in my PowerDirector or AudioDirector and don't see a way to seperate them now that she already crerated the video.
Quote Well, I can help you out here as well

It's well worth your time to watch a few tutorial videos to understand the workflow and how to accomplish various editing tasks.

Excellent, thank you! I subscribed to yur channel.
I cannot figure out how to create a Matte Semi Transparent Text Box anything similar to the attached image sample I found using PhotoDirector.

I can create the text box fine but do not find how to modify just that text box so it has any type of semi-transparent background, with or without an effect such as a frosted matte or graining.

These effects seem to be used so much these days but I cannot find the way to do it using PhotoDirector.

I have the DirectorSuite 365 subscription.
Wow that is perfect,thank you....except that I indeed posted in the wrong forum. undecided I intended to be in the PhotoDirector forum and I apologize.

If I do the above using PowerDirector is there a way I can save that as an image still?
Quote You can't paste an image inline with the text directly. However, you can upload it to a web sharing site like Imgur and use this forum tool to link to it:

You can also simply attach it using this button:

Simply click on the Edit button and make the changes to your original post.

Once we can see what you're looking for, it'll be easier to make some suggestions.

Done. Thank you and sorry, I didn't realize that.
I cannot figure out how to create a Matte Semi Transparent Text Box anything similar to the attached image using PhotoDirector. They seem to be used so much these days but I cannot find the weay to do it uisng PhotoDirector with my PowerDirector 365.

Speak Life

Hmm, the link works perfectly over here. Do you not get this page?

Yes that's it. I figured it must be the wrong page because it doesn't give any clue what it is there for.

The user can "submit a request" but without you saying I was at the right place I would never know it related to anything having to do with a music copywrite dispute resolution request.

As I posted above, if you're getting the notice about AdRev it's very easy and much faster to use their resolution system. In every one of the dozen+ times I've used them, the flag was removed within 1 business day.

I appreciate that and your previous post but your provided link doesn't work. It goes here https://audiomicroinc.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
Hi ynotfish,

Your posts about YouTube video disputed copywrite content being challenged is great. But YouTube's claim dispute process is pretty confusing.

What process did you use to dispute the claims so we have a better chance of succes like you had?
!

Others answered after I posted this so based on their suggestions here is what I just used for my claim dispute today, 2019-07-16;

Select “I have a license” then the following:

"End User License Agreement ("EULA") for CyberLink PowerDirector 17/365

https://www.cyberlink.com/support/product-faq-content.do?id=23377&prodId=4&prodVerId=-1&CategoryId=-1&keyword=copyright

* USE OF MEDIA CONTENT LICENSED BY THIRD PARTIES
You may use pictures, audio, video, thumbnails or other media content (media content), if any, provided in the SOFTWARE, which may be licensed from third parties, to demonstrate, complete or upload your work created by the use of the SOFTWARE to social media platforms; provided that you should not use the media content in any illegal, public performance or commercial or immoral manner, nor shall you grant your right to use to any third party."

So I will post again once this works or doesn't work.
Quote Hi MichelleC & tomasc -

A while back, the same thing was under discussion. At the time I posted some videos containing background music to check whether they'd get copyright notifications.

Since then, my alter-ego "Tess Ting" has been busy posting videos with PDR17 background music. These include about 110 tracks available in the perpetual & 365 versions. .....

Based on that, my advice is to file a dispute for anything that's flagged... then just sit out the 30 days -maybe it's 28 - and it'll be a thing of the past.

Cheers - Tony

Hi ynotfish,

Your posts about YouTube video disputed copywrite content being challenged is great. But YouTube's claim dispute process is pretty confusing.

What process did you use to dispute the claims so we have a better chance of succes like you had?

1. Once I clicked dispute I had to check "My dispute isn't based on any of the reasons above. I would still like to dispute
    this Content ID claim"

2. That brought me here and noted the specific music used; "FestivalAudio claim, Copyright owners: AdRev Publishing, AdRev for a 3rd Party",

So I have to select one of the following:

1. Original content: The video is my original content and I own all the rights to it.

2. License: I have permission or a license to use the content claimed in my video.

3. Fair use: I have significantly transformed the content claimed in my video; the video is protected by fair use, fair dealing, or similar exceptions to copyright.

4. Public domain: The content claimed in my video is in the public domain and is no longer protected by copyright.

Which are we to choose if we have to further dispute eventually showing that we have rights to the music via Cyberlink?

If you can answer for us it would be pretty huge to post that for the rest of us thaat arre being affected by this nonsense.

Thank you!
What resolution do I have to save a video in so it can play on a DVD in our fitness studio?
Go to: