Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
waiting on a solution to this problem too.

Glenn
very nice, thank you.

Glenn
Noob question I know, but how do I lock and move every track in the timeline in sychronization to the right so that I can insert an opening title at the very beginning?

Thanks in advance for any help and guidance.

Glenn
I don't know if this would help or not, but it just popped into my head.

What if you reinstalled Version 7, then uninstalled it? Might that work?

Glenn
I am currently using the trial version of PD8.

If I get the boxed version of PD8 Ultra, how should I install it?

Specifically, is it OK to install the full version over the trial version or should I completely delete the trial version before installing the non-trial version? Will this destroy my projects I currently have?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Glenn
just tried to order the boxed version of PD8 Ultra online for physical delivery and it would not take my order. Of course I verified the accuracy of the information I input. I am a recent convert from Adobe Premiere Elements 8. As bad as that software is messed up in version 8, I am leary of even the slightest technical difficulties and this online ordering of PD8 being messed up does not sit well with me.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Glenn
Go to: