CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I only have one audio track to each video clip so there are no multiple tracks to mix. What I want to do is select several clips and alter the audio track level of all of them at the same time to the same level.
With the mixing room open
If I shift click and select, say four clips, and lower the audio with the mixer controls only the FIRST clip is altered, and, as you say if the play point is at the start of the clip the whole clip level is altered, but only the one clip. I have to repeat the process with every subsequent clip. I was looking at a Magix program yesterday. Merely selecting several clips it was possible to lower the audio by simply dragging down the level which affected ALL the (selected) tracks, which is what I want to do in PD.
Quote:
Quote: I cannot see a way to either mute or alter the audio level of multiple clips. The only way is to select then adjust each clip individually which is a real nuisance.

You can mute an entire track, by UNchecking it.

Thanks for your reply however I don't want to mute the whole track, just a few clips. Actually usually I just want to lower the audio levels of several consecutive clips at the same time to the same extent- perhaps to add some background music or commentary. This seems such a basic thing to do I can't believe it cannot be done somehow?
I do hope I'm wrong but I cannot see a way to either mute or alter the audio level of multiple clips. The only way is to select then adjust each clip individually which is a real nuisance. Do any versions of PD allow this? Any help appreciated!
Go to: