Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
well i have been using both PDVD12 and TMT5.144. The new build 144 has many issues whoever is installing it including myself. So far I can confirm that PDVD12 has least issues in comparison. I think the only thing which PDVD12 is missing is this auto switching between 2D and 3D instead of doing it manually and I believe cyberlink shall fix it soon.
I am using powerdvd12 without any update installed. Try this
try ripping your disk to the hard disk in iso form using anydvd HD and then play iso using virtual clone drive and it should work then.
First open PDVD12 then click 3D to make it off (if it is on), now choose the disk to play and it shall start playing in 2D, when you reach menu, chose PLAY to start movie, when movie starts just click 3D again to bring it to 3D. This is how I was able to play this movie in 3D.
I was having this problem with 3D blu-ray playback but i had to fix it through my Denon 991. I put a delay of 200ms and my problem was gone, but yes this feature should be there in PowerDVD or moreover the lipsync issue should be fixed in PDVD12 itself, but who cares, right Cyberlink?????

No one from Cyberlink even bothered to comment and even if they comment, it would be please contact customer support, bla. bla.
Yes I have same issue as well. When i play any 3D BD especially with 7.1 audio and HD Audio Passthrough option is selected, it gives a jerk to movie every 3-5 seconds, a very slight jerk but annoying. also i was facing lip sync issue which some how i adjusted using me Denon AVR.
Thanks a lot to both of you, but strangly no one answered to my question from cyberlink.
Thanks for your advise. Can you please post your complete setup. Did you had to install nVidia 3DTV or just in control panel you configured 3D stereoscopic. Have you tried 3D blu-rays and do you get crosstalk, what TV you use. Thanks
My question is to cyberlink that which graphic card they prefer to be used in PCs for the excellent playback of 3D blu-ray.

Also I do have GT 520 which is OK but it is not fully compatible with 3D TV software so in other words for 3D blu-ray playback, this is what nVidia support recently advised me.

So as general which 3D graphic card Cyberlink prefer or use in their lab and which nVidia card they believe is the best for 3D BD playback and which also renders HD audio.
Anyone from Cyberlink, please..........I used to have k-Lite codecs installed, you think they are conflicting with PDVD 12?
Anyone, please, from Cyberlink.....comment on my appcrash issue and removing library panel from the left of screen.

Firstly[/u]
I just have purchased PowerDVD 12 recently and installed on my system and every thing went alright and playback is in order except at random timings and at no particular instance I dont know why but when I start a bluray disk or play from file folder or run iso my powerdvd 12 strarts but after 2-3 seconds of start up immediately I get blu-screen crash and my computer re-starts but on the next start up when I play the same movie, powerdvd works alright with no any system crash. What could be the reason.

My system is Core 2 Quad
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
ASUS GeForce GT 520 silent
HDMI 1.4 to external Denon receiver and then via HDMI 1.4 to my projector Epson 3010

Secondly[/u]
Is there any way that I can switch off left side library, menu, etc. I just want full powerdvd 12 screen not the left sided library menu as I dont use said library at all. All I use is the disk icon on the lower left corner to play BD, folder or iso, etc.

Thanks for the advise.
I googled and found out that Interga receivers need adjustment in Lip sync issues in some cases. Please try first adjusting from your receiver while the 3D BD is being played back and see the results. Try 23 Hz or 24Hz from nVidia control panel and see any change.
Well i have Windows 7 ultimate with ASUS nVidia 520 GT silent->Denon 991->EPSON 3010 and powerDVD 11 works great except i installed the PDVD and patched it only with build 2024 and every thing is working great. Do not patch further. First try installing normal PDVD 11 original build and then patch it with 2024 then stop and test your BD3D, if it still dont work fine then patch it further. And also did you run 3d Stereoscopic nVidia from nVidia control panel, you need to creat BD 3D 1080p resolution to get proper BD-3D playback.
Go to: