Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Blue screen crash
Man Khan [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 19, 2011 05:31 Messages: 33 Offline
[Post New]

Firstly[/u]
I just have purchased PowerDVD 12 recently and installed on my system and every thing went alright and playback is in order except at random timings and at no particular instance I dont know why but when I start a bluray disk or play from file folder or run iso my powerdvd 12 strarts but after 2-3 seconds of start up immediately I get blu-screen crash and my computer re-starts but on the next start up when I play the same movie, powerdvd works alright with no any system crash. What could be the reason.

My system is Core 2 Quad
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
ASUS GeForce GT 520 silent
HDMI 1.4 to external Denon receiver and then via HDMI 1.4 to my projector Epson 3010

Secondly[/u]
Is there any way that I can switch off left side library, menu, etc. I just want full powerdvd 12 screen not the left sided library menu as I dont use said library at all. All I use is the disk icon on the lower left corner to play BD, folder or iso, etc.

Thanks for the advise.
Man Khan [Avatar]
[Post New]
Anyone, please, from Cyberlink.....comment on my appcrash issue and removing library panel from the left of screen.
Man Khan [Avatar]
[Post New]
Anyone from Cyberlink, please..........I used to have k-Lite codecs installed, you think they are conflicting with PDVD 12?
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

please check the must have read thread:
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/21448.page

please understand that this is not the customer nor technical support - this is a user-2-user forum

br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan