Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I will say, the contributors on the forum, and the support when properly followed has been very good. I had an issue, and despite being a well experienced Windows user, I had overlooked a later video driver than I had installed. Providing the diag files pointed me in the right direction. I do think my upgrade from V9PD to V10, (both 64bit), was more of a bug fix than feature upgrade. PD9 would appear to lock and freeze when moving around in the video... PD10 is not behaving in the same way as PD9, I wish I had waited 30 days, and it would have saved me $50.00

My System is an Intel WX58P Workstation Board, I7 960 Core Processor, 8GB ECC ram, A raid 1 Boot 500GB boot disk, and three independent 1TB disks. (WRITE CACHE ENABLED

Many W7 speeds tips are applied, many default services are disabled, all in an attempt to make this thing be a better than average NLE box. Move Swap files, disable search, no networking services, FSUTIL options, Diskperf N, disable...

My next edition will be a Iomega external NAS and plan to use ISCSI and Jumbo Frames and a Dual NIC add-in card for SPEED..

I do not run any Anti-Virus Software at all... All Web Surfing for fun is done in a Virtual Machine using Virtual Box..

I've recently done a few Soccer Club video, and intemixing music, videos, and slide shows, and the results are they want me to do it all again. opps.... Volunteer work..

I'll attest to it really working. It's really nice to disconnect audio from the video, click on the audio and edit in Wav Editor, fade the intro and exit audio, click exit and it applies the edits to the audio on the clip.

I would consider getting getting http://www.revouninstaller.com/download/revouninstaller.zip the uninstaller and let it remove the program, and retry.

their might be some legacy crap being left in the registry......

I'm having great results as a casual user with a hand crafted Windows7/64 system built using an Intel WX58P workstation board, a I7 960 processor, 8GB Ram, enabled raid and Intel rapid restore technology, My Video Card is a ATI FIREPRO V3750..
Lot's of commonly available TWEAKS to squeeze a bit more speed from W7, No Anti-Virus, or other stuff, but built for speed, all web surfing done in a Virtual Machine using Vurtual Box. This is only used for video as I'm archiving several hundred older 8MM, Hi8mm, and DV tapes.... Version 10 PD, while offering some 3D stuff, I think was more of a BUG FIX release, as V9 was extremely unstable... V10 has done well. I do keep the Video Card Drivers, The intel Drivers all up to date....
I found this post with no answer... I'd like to bypass the DV TAPE controls and simply allow Power Director 10/64 to record the DV Stream.

My Canon ZR50 has analog to Digital, allowing me to send S-Video and Audio L/R into the ZR50, and voila' out the Firewire Port out goes a Digital Stream. PD10 sees the stream correctly, but I cannot press the RECORD button. It's prompting for a TAPE.

A (DISABLE DV TAPE CONTROLS BUTTON) would be ideal, allowing me to simply press RECORD... I have over 100 Hi8mm tapes to record. I'd rather not have to buy a s-video capture card, I'm sure I'll loose some quality there..

This is an old topic cannot find a hint

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/4543.page#26447
Video from my Canon Vixia HFM31 play perfectly in windows media player.
import them in to the edit pages, select a clip, and it previews in the window correctly
drag this same file top the editor and the preview window goes immediately blurry.
Running 1920x1080 on a Firepro V3750,

This machine was assembled specfically for video, and the OS was installed with the latest drivers from Intel. Not much else has been done to it, and it runs extremely well. The latest drivers from ATI were just added, but still the preview windows and producing a file AVI or MPEG2, still creates a fuzzy image..

Oh do you want to crash PD. have a selected clip running in the preview, and drag it to an edit timeline. opps.
Go to: