Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote:
Where can I find the Nvidia Driver 306.xx for Geforce GTS450?

Here:
http://www.geforce.com/drivers/beta-legacy

I have updated to 306 driver as requested.

Yesterday, I rendered a project and took 1 hour. Today the same project is taking 2 hours and 30 minutes with minor amendments.

This software is so inconsistent......
Quote:
Quote:
Quote: What build of PD?
And...I'll bet your driver is out-of-date (by this forum's standards).

My Nvidia driver is up to date.

Possibly too new. Se my comment above re issues with the latest NVidia drivers.

Where can I find the Nvidia Driver 306.xx for Geforce GTS450?
Quote: What is the Build version of your PowerDirector.

There is a Patch for PD 11 that fixes the Nvidia "rendering" problem.

You only need the latest patch.
http://www.cyberlink.com/support/powerdirector-ultra/patches_en_US.html

My PD11 is build 2516 so it is the latest build.
Quote: What build of PD?
And...I'll bet your driver is out-of-date (by this forum's standards).

My Nvidia driver is up to date.
During editing I have inserted some Power Tools such as Reverse Clip and when I play the segment the software just stops to render and take ages. How on earth I am suppose to edit in such constraints.

Quote: 1) Reset your Windows fonts to 100 % (96 dpi). You are using 125%.
2) Where did you get your drivers for your video card? I looked at the NVidia web and did not find one for the date indicated. Please uninstall the current drivers and install the 306.97 from Oct 2012.
3) I assume or perhaps I forgot if you had loaded the latest update for PD 11.
4) You have a lot of hard drives. Is PD 11 installed on your system drives. Those need to be cleaned and defragged also.

1) I have resetted the Windows Font to 100% and PD 11 is working fine.

4) PD11 is installed on C: drive and I defragged and cleaned it as well.

Is the problem pops up again I will keep you informed. Thank you for your patience. Power Director is still the most efficient and simple Non-Linear Editing suite at the moment. I was opting for Premier Pro but it very complicated.

Cheers.
Quote: David. I'm still looking for the dxdiag information. Part B here: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/7958.page

Also that message may indicate that you could have a problem with your hard drive. Did you do anything about it? I had unmarked bad sectors on one and the computer crashed whenever the program tried to read from it.

Download and run the free hdtune from c/net here: http://download.cnet.com/HD-Tune/3000-18512_4-10974407.html

If you don't want to download and run that, you could use the Windows built in hard drive checker. In Windows, right click on your system drive and select properties and then the tools tab. I think it is the first one. You'll have to reboot and wait (for a relatively long time) for it to run. It will start up. You can look for the results when it is running.

I have done a Surface Test with Paragon Partition Manager on where PD11 is installed and there no probelms were recognized however I will run another run test where Project files are saved on another HDD.

DxDiag file here attached as requested.

Quote: Hi,

Is your Win7 installation 32 or 64 bit?

Dave

I am using 32 bit.

Attached please find a capture photo of PD11 with no MENUS. My Nvidia driver has been updated.

Quote: David, how about the information I asked for?

Code integrity determined that the image hash of a file is not valid. The file could be corrupt due to unauthorized modification or the invalid hash could indicate a potential disk device error.
File Name: \Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD11\Common\NavFilter\000.fcl

________________________________________________________________________________________________

I think it is the hard disk because it sleeps......

- System

- Provider

[ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Security-Auditing
[ Guid] {54849625-5478-4994-A5BA-3E3B0328C30D}

EventID 5038

Version 0

Level 0

Task 12290

Opcode 0

Keywords 0x8010000000000000

- TimeCreated

[ SystemTime] 2013-03-01T20:55:08.045687000Z

EventRecordID 7431

Correlation

- Execution

[ ProcessID] 4
[ ThreadID] 48

Channel Security

Computer David2-PC

Security

- EventData

param1 \Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD11\Common\NavFilter\000.fcl

I have restored Windows 7 from a back up so that the installation is neat.

The crash happens as soon as I save the file. Any clue?
During editing the software is crashing. I am sending Crash Reports with email reference and Cyberlink is not getting back for a solution.

Please help.

Thanks.

The freezing frames appear in media player as well.
Part A: PowerDirector V10 10.0.0.11.29b SR. VDE111213-07

I have some 40 shots in HD and when they are rendered some shots are frozen. Why?

System: Win 7 Professional SP1 Build 7601, Motherboard Gigabyte Tech Z68A-D3-B3, X86, Intel Core i5-2400 CPU - 3.10Ghz
RAM 6Gb, Virtual Memory 9.84Gb, 4 HDD, 1Tb each.
In preview and in rendering.
The problem with OVERLAY transitions is that when applying them the video track moves while the other tracks do not (even though all tracks are linked in the editing preferences) and have a synchronized audio problem when audio is separated from video.
Anyone can help me with this tread?

Thanks.
I have 2 video clips and when I insert a FADE transition, the second video clip freezes for a split of a second.

See video http://www.wupload.com/file/2618464667

I cannot understand why.
Thank you for your advice. I am using SD files.
Thank you for your advice. The problem has been solved.

I am using an editing technique which I find it useful. When I have two tracks of filming from two different cameras. I just open a new Project and edit the filming sequence thoroughly. Then I Render it and afterwards insert the complicated 2 camera sequence in the final project.

I think that is the way professional film makers do or the editor in this instance - they just slice the movie bit by bit and then bring it together.
The link was not that helpful - sorry.
Go to: