Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I am on disability and do not have the $30. Plus I just got the downloads. Why should I pay for tech support for something I just purchased? How do you sell defective merchandise and then expect the buyer to pay to get it fix?
I would so welcome any assistance. They can take over my computer. I have no problem with that. I welcome that.
This has been going on for three weeks. I have done everything they have asked. I have editing projects that are pass due. And all this because I tried to upgrade.
My email is rhondaegibson@gmail.com
215-888-9089.
Please please pass it on because I have lost money that I needed. I am broken. No gas money, no food money. I am do upset with them for treating me like this. I have been using cyberlink since 2008. Please please help me. I am at my wits end.
I am in tears writing this.
The latest order number is cs001398592. But like I Saud this has been going on for three weeks.
Can I 've sent a box copy if the siftware? And then we are done forever. But until I get a working copy of 11. I am going to send my message everywhere. And no I can not do all that stuff because I am limited due to a debilitating illness.
I don't want money back. They resent me 11 and it did not work. They sent me another download did not work. Come on dude. I have read the forums. This us done to everybody. And yih never fix it. Instead you keep selling the bad software. Common sense if this is not a scam why don't you correct the problems with your software or not sell it?
And all I did was try to upgrade. I have been using your product for years and this is how you treat your customers.
Why would you knowingly sell software that is a problem and then refuse to help unless I pay $30 for tech support?
This has gone on for almost three weeks. I have done everything they ask and they still will not provide me with tech support. How come I have to pay to get my software to work.
Sending this out to all companies involved with television film and video.
I do not know if you do business with Cyberlink but just in case I would like to let you know they are selling defective software and then forcing their customers to pay $30 more for tech support. I can't even get the software installed properly and they refuse to help unless I purchase their tech support. Please do not do business with them. They are running a big scam. If you know of any entity I could call to report them it would be greatly appreciated
I do not know if you do business with Cyberlink but just in case I would like to let you know they are selling defective software and then forcing their customers to pay $30 more for tech support. I can't even get the software installed properly and they refuse to help unless I purchase their tech support. Please do not do business with them. They are running a big scam. If you know of any entity I could call to report them it would be greatly appreciated
I do not know if you do business with them but just in case I would like to let you know they are selling defective software and then forcing their customers to pay $30 more for tech support. I can't even get the software installed properly and they refuse to help unless I purchase their tech support. Please do not do business with them. They are running a big scam. If you know of any entity I could call to report them it would be greatly appreciated.
Go to: