Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi CyberLink PhotoDirector users,

Get your exclusive free preview of all the amazing new features and improvements in PhotoDirector 3 Beta!

PhotoDirector 3 Beta was shaped by feedback from over 125,000 photographers and now includes a complete set of new editing tools in addition to the incredible photography workflow management and adjustment features available in PhotoDirector 2011.

We want to learn more about you and how we can develop PhotoDirector to meet your needs. Complete the PhotoDirector 3 Beta survey now and you'll receive CyberLink MediaShow 5 (US $49.95) for free, and you will also have a chance to win a brand new Nikon D3100 DSLR camera.

Visit here for details!

Regards,
Brandon
Hi Kiam,
Since this has been many months already, I've transferred such support to customer service. You may visit Technical Support to get your build and key.

Regards,
Brandon
PIX,
Welcome! And yes, I second Cap'n Kevin and Robert's wish. Too bad I couldn't do much of tips and tricks of PhD.
Again, I like your avatar very much!

Regards,
Brandon
Hi Cybersurfer11,
Here are suggestions:
  • Manually install http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=14431

• If went well, run PhotoDirector 2011 patch installer again.

• If first solution did not work, try use Windows Update to update your system.

• Run PhotoDirector 2011 patch installer again.

• If solution 1 and 2 do not work, you will need to contact Microsoft customer support.

• Regards,
    Brandon
    Hi Cybersurfer11,
    Escalated to our product team. Meanwhile, you can try to run a full Windows 7 Update then run the patch.

Seems to me that the critical Windows 7 components are missing in your system. I'll update you soon.

Regards,
    Brandon
    Hi Cybersurfer11,
    I quickly reviewed your system info and found nothing wrong till now. If you want, you can try the following before we figure out what goes wrong:

1. Uninstall your PhotoDirector 2011 v1816 via Control Panel.
    2. Execute the attached cleaner.
    3. Reinstall your PhotoDirector 2011 v1816.
    4. Install patch v2105.

I don't think you need to reinstall Win7 for now. If steps above do not help, you can try from Win7 resintallation.

I'll escalate your case to product team.

Regards,
    Brandon
    Hi Cybersurfer11,
    You may visit our FAQ to generate your DxDiag.txt.

Seems to me that your issue is very likely related to your system.

Regards,
    Brandon
    Hi,
    Sorry being late.

Tested with several combinations and still have no luck replicated problems reported here. So, I give up trying and like to have you provide me further info so that I won't have to guess around:

• Your source photo file

• Your DxDiag.txt
  • http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/17741.page

• Your build number
  • http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/17741.page

• A screenshot of your print setting (refer to Forum_17929.jpg).

• A photo of your printed output

• Your printer model

• Hi Eugene,
    Need your support ticket number. I'll trace why support team did not get back to you.

Thanks,
    Brandon
    Hi Asif,
    I've sent your copy via PM.

Regards,
    Brandon
    Hi Cybersurfer11,
    Can you send me your DxDiag.txt and a screenshot of the error?

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/17741.page

Regards,
    Brandon
    Hi GR,
    Burn any media to any disc = Burn any data file into any disc when you're burning in Data.

To meet your needs, I suggest you try PowerDirector 9

Best Regards,
    Brandon
    Hi Johnny,
    Sorry, I was away for quite some time. Not sure if you can do that with PhotoDirector. Let me check back with product team.

Regards,
    Brandon
    Hi Kevin,
    Please perform steps below:

1. Uninstall your PhD 2011 in Control Panel.
    2. Download and unzip http://download.cyberlink.com/ftpdload/cs/CLCleaner/CLCleaner2-PhotoDirector_All.zip
    3. Double click on the unzipped file, CLCleaner2-PhotoDirector_All.exe.
    4. This tool will uninstall your PhD 2011.
    5. Reinstall your PhD 2011 and enter your given CDKEY.
    6. Launch your PhD 2011.

Note:
    1. In step 5, you do not need to install your Beta build, trial build, or any other, prior to installing your full PhD 2011 build.
    2. If all these do not work, I think you will have to have clean OS installation. That might be faster. I have no idea what Revo Pro will do to PhotoDirector.

Regards,
    Brandon
    Hi ZB,
    Your copy is sent.

Regards,
    Brandon
    Hi Kevin,
    Can you pls describe what you've performed?
    What's the status now?

Regards,
    Brandon
    Hi Rhodri,
    Try check if your photos are read-only. This message pops up if you try to overwrite a read-only picture.

Regards,
    Brandon
    Hi Tony and kroky,
    I've reported this to product engineering team. Will keep you posted if feedback is available.

Regards,
    Brandon
    Hi KC.
    Your copy info is in my PM to you. Pls check!

Regards,
    Brandon
    Hi Werner,
    I tried Tony's wma and mp3 with WMP, all played well. With M2TS in WMP and WMC, only video is observed.
    I used Tony's wma and mp3 to produce slideshow, music is heard.

If your WMP or WMC can't play the wma and mp3, I suggest you reinstall your WMP, since these are standards in Win7. The worst is reinstalling the OS. BTW, would be nice if you could share your source file for us to analyze.

Do you have your ticket number?

Regards,
    Brandon
    mun,
    Did you patch from PhD 2011 trial?

1. Mind if you can attach DxDiag.txt, Screenshot, (described in http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/17741.page)?

2. Can you pls help download the attached file, CLTracker_v1620.zip. After unzipping it, double click on CLTracker.exe. It will generate a log file called CyberLinkLog.zip. Pls help upload this file to this thread too. This .exe only will collect your installed PhotoDirector 2011 app information and nothing else.

3. What web browser (with build no.) are you using?

Regards,
    Brandon
    Go to: