Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Patch for Photo Director
Ronbyram [Avatar]
Newbie Location: North Carolina Joined: Aug 07, 2011 08:14 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Anyone know what this patch fixes? Ron
CLD [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Mar 23, 2007 02:05 Messages: 925 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

Just hover your mouse over the blue "i" and it will list the most significant fixes:

http://www.cyberlink.com/downloads/support/photodirector/patches_en_US.html

Regards,
David
mun [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 12, 2011 17:05 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
Today I installed the latest patch for build 1928 and subsequently. Photo Director has crashed every time I tried to launch it. I have no idea what is happening. Anyone experiencing this?
Thanks!
mun [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hi again,
After uninstalling followed by cleaning with the Cyberlink Cleaner found on this forum, PD11 worked for a while but crashed again when launched. Not sure what's happening. I've reverted to the original version without the patch. I tried various things to no avail (disabling anti-virus, re-configuring firewall, using admiin., etc.). BTW, I'm using Win7.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 13. 2011 17:51

Prime7 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jul 21, 2006 09:05 Messages: 91 Offline
[Post New]
mun,
Did you patch from PhD 2011 trial?

1. Mind if you can attach DxDiag.txt, Screenshot, (described in http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/17741.page)?

2. Can you pls help download the attached file, CLTracker_v1620.zip. After unzipping it, double click on CLTracker.exe. It will generate a log file called CyberLinkLog.zip. Pls help upload this file to this thread too. This .exe only will collect your installed PhotoDirector 2011 app information and nothing else.

3. What web browser (with build no.) are you using?

Regards,
Brandon
 Filename
CLTracker_v1620.zip
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
149 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
587 time(s)
mun [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thanks Brandon, for the quick response.
I re-installed the patch last night (to PD Deluxe 2.0.1816) and PD seems to be behaving so far. If problems arise, I will pose the requested information.
Thanks again!