Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Looks like I'm not the only one with this problem. Got in touch with tech support after having problems with newly burned dvd freezing and jumping out of sync. They sent me a PD10 update download which I installed and now I can't even burn to disc, just keep getting error message telling me burning unsuccessful. Time for a refund and try something else!!!!!
Thanks for your help. Will try what you have suggested. Hope it solves the problem.
Hi. Here are the dignostic files as requested. Hope they help. Thanks.

Power Director Deluxe - 10.0.0.0925
SR Number - VDE110805-02
Hi. Just completed my first project using PD10 Deluxe. Its a mix of photos and audio tracks made into slideshows and video clips. Burned to disc no problem but when playing dvd some of the video clips freeze. Slideshows play no bother. Is there anything that can be done to fix this? Any help much appreciated.
Just bought PD10 Deluxe. After 2 days keep getting error message telling me PDHanumanSvr.exe has stopped working. Sent countless error reports and emails to tech support but no reply. Wave editor has also stopped working. Read a few reports before I bought PD10 that tech/customer support was crap but I thought I would have no problems with the product.
Anyone else had this problem? Is there an easy fix?
Any help greatly appreciated.
Go to: