Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PDHanumanSvr.exe has stopped working. No reply from Tech support. Any help??
kaydubbayoo [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 23, 2012 16:34 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Just bought PD10 Deluxe. After 2 days keep getting error message telling me PDHanumanSvr.exe has stopped working. Sent countless error reports and emails to tech support but no reply. Wave editor has also stopped working. Read a few reports before I bought PD10 that tech/customer support was crap but I thought I would have no problems with the product.
Anyone else had this problem? Is there an easy fix?
Any help greatly appreciated.
Anonymous [Avatar]
[Post New]
Welcome to the forum, 'kaydubbayoo'!
If you could provide a DXDIAG file as described in Dafydd's instructions (especially part B), it may become easier for us to help you with your problem. - See http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/7958.page .
Have you tried a removal and re-installation?
Have you changed anything in software or OS configuration after the 2 days of - normal? - working with PD?
Have you updated your video drivers (a very crucial point, and: don't rely on any Windows Upgrade Center's "the driver is up-to-date" - just look on the producer's homepage for the newest drivers. Windows will only provide you with a new driver info, when there is a new driver from Microsoft....)

Michael.